"No. You have to let them go. That is unfair." I yell, trying to open the door.

He locks it, grinning at me evilly and picks up his speed.

"Life is unfair." he simply shrugs and my head spins from the blood lost.

"I am going to make you pay." my words are a sleepy slur and my head hits the cold window, whimpering when when pain shoots through my body.

"Not when you are dead." is the last thing I heard before I fell into darkness.

***

I felt two arms grip me.

I open my eyes quickly, the light blinding me and I groan when my stomach hurts.

I look up seeing two people dragging me towards the warehouse and I scream.

"Let me go!" I thrash around but their hold tightens painfully that I wince.

Blood trails down my clothing and onto the floor as I am being dragged inside.

I scream, pleading for them to let me go but they do not listen.

"Tell my father I will do the mission properly." I beg but they do not spare me a glance.

We walk down the stairs and I cry out as my stomach churns with pain.

Tears are running down my face as we approach a empty cell, darkness consuming us.

They grunt as they throw me inside, leaving me to fall on the cold floor.

The gate slams shut with a loud bang and I rush towards it, clutching the bars and pressing my face against it, watching as the two people walked away.

"Let me go!" I scream at them, letting out a loud cry.

I hyperventilate as my shaky hands clutch my bleeding stomach and blood stains my hands.

I whimper as I tear a piece of clothing off, wincing in pain as I move around, the bullet sitting uncomfortably inside me.

I tie the piece of cloth tight against me, not caring about the pain that shoots through my numb body.

I lean against the wall, tears running down my face and I think about what happened.

The year Lucas died was the year my real father decided to come into my life.

He was- is a dangerous man, being part of the American Mafia.

He came to me, telling me how sorry he was for leaving and saying he did it to protect me.

I did not suspect that he was manipulating me.

I guess the little girl that was left in me still wanted a father to look up to. A father who loved her and praised her when she did good. I still wanted his opinion on things I did, because I have never gotten it.

He became the best father a person would ask for, that is until he gave his Mafia up to, Tyler.

Tyler, also known as Spade, who is my half-brother. My father had two kids after he left my family.