Ch 46: coaxing the little shadow guard

Start from the beginning

"I'll wait for him to come back."

"If you don't go in, I'll tell Yuan Cheng to kidnap him and take him away."

Yun Zhongyao pressed his lips together, took a look at Yun Zhongming, and then reluctantly returned to his room.

He waited restlessly for Yun Mo.

It's just that after seeing Yun Mo, his throat seemed to be choked.

Yun Mo's clothes were a bit torn and there were many wounds on his body. There was also a wound on his face,but the blood had stopped, and it didn't look very deep.

When Yun Mo saw Yun Zhongyao, he knelt down in silence.

"Your Highness, he met the spies from the Liuyue Kingdom, but there is no major problem. Those spies have been caught, and he has only suffered some skin injuries." After speaking, Jing Yuancheng saluted Yun Zhongyao. , "If there is nothing else for this subordinate to do, this subordinate will retire first."

When Jing Yuancheng left, Yun Zhongyao went close to Yun Mo, squatted down and caressed Yun Mo's face with a distressed expression, "Does it hurt?"

Yun Mo shook his head and said, "It's good that Your Highness is okay."

There were still undried tears on Yun Mo's face. Yun Zhongyao knew that he was frightened, and reached out to help him up, but Yun Mo stubbornly knelt down on the ground.

"Get up." Yun Zhongyao said.

Yun Mo lowered his head and didn't move. "This subordinate was negligent and deserves to be punished."

Looking at him like this, Yun Zhongyao knew that Yun Mo was losing his temper.

The little guy's temper is really getting bigger and bigger because of his spoiling.

However, it is understandable for Yun Mo to lose his temper. After all, this matter itself was caused by Yun Zhongyao.

Under Yun Mo's surprised eyes, he simply sat on the ground, sitting in front of Yun Mo, looking at him blankly.

He stared at Yun Mo for a few minutes, lowered his head, and the roots of his ears turned red again.

After a while, Yun Mo asked angrily, "Your Highness, did you go to see Chu Yan yesterday?"

"Yes." Yun Zhongyao responded.

Yun Mo felt even more wronged, the more he thought about it, the more sad he was.

His Highness actually did these things to him in order to see Chu Yan. Does this mean that he is nothing in His Highness's heart?

Yun Zhongyao guessed what was going on in Yun Mo's little head at a glance, and stretched out his hand to squeeze Yun Mo's soft face, "What are you thinking? I went to see Chu Yan to catch the traitor for my eldest brother. "

Yun Mo raised his head slightly, his eyes widened, and he looked at Yun Zhongyao timidly.

Yun Zhongyao knew that if he didn't explain clearly this time, according to Yun Mo's temperament, he would probably resist his intimacy in the future. Because he would feel that Yun Zhongyao's actions had an ulterior motive.

"I had a hundred ways to slip out from under your nose without a sound, but chose this method for no other reason. Just because I want to do this to you." Yun Zhongyao's tone is soft, like the intimate murmur of a lover.

He raised his hand and united Yun Mo's hair, gathered his scattered strands of hair again, and gently touched Yun Mo's scalp with his fingers, making him(YM) feel numb, "I originally planned to come back at night, but I was unable to. As I told you, Chu Yan is my enemy, I want to make his life worse than death."

After tightening the hair tie, Yun Zhongyao took out a white handkerchief and gently wiped the dirt and blood stains from Yun Mo's face, "MoMo, as long as we can deal with Chu Yan, this prince can do it without a solemn price, but, the purpose of this prince dealing with Chu Yan is to protect the people around him."

Yun Mo did not understand, but he will not question Yun Zhongyao's words.

The so-called tantrum is just the aggravation of being inexplicably used by Yun Zhongyao.

Now that Yun Zhongyao explained it to him, how can he still be dissatisfied?

"Subordinate understands." Yun Mo said.

"Do you really understand?" Yun Zhongyao didn't believe it.

"I really understand." As he said so, Yun Mo stretched out his hand to support Yun Zhongyao, trying to help him up.

Only after Yun Zhongyao stood up, did he slowly stand behind Yun Zhongyao.

Yun Zhongyao looked at Yun Mo, who had been completely coaxed, and sighed, "Why are you satisfied so easily?"

_____

I felt so distressed for Yun Mo when it was mentioned that he had wounds, but thankfully they were not deep.

Also this chapter was so cute ah. Especially the part where Yun Zhongyao coaxes Yun Mo!

Thank you for reading and have a nice day. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧