Ch 40: Yun Mo has made great progress

"What are your requirements?" Yun Zhongyao asked.

"I haven't figured it out yet." Yan Bei'an laughed, "But I want to be your friend."

"I don't want to be your friend."

Yun Mo turned around and looked at Yun Zhongyao in surprise. He had never seen Yun Zhongyao's display this kind of attitude toward others. Although he looked indifferent, he actually displayed some familiarity, after all Yun Zhongyao was not the kind of person who would casually joke with people.

Yan Bei'an was taken aback, and then laughed. He thought this kind of Yun Zhongyao was quite interesting.

"Your elder sister Yun Qianmeng." Before Yan Beian could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by Yun Zhongyao, "My elder sister has had a marriage contract since she was a child."

"I know, but didn't she break the marriage contract? I have sent people to always keep an eye (on the events going on in the Chuyun Kingdom)."

Yan Beian's undisguised look caused Yun Zhongyao's eyes to change a little.

What he admired was Yan Bei'an's open mindedness, honesty and his attitude of doing what he wanted to, but sometimes his temperament would make people want to beat him up. "Do you want to use my favor on my elder sister?"

"No, the seventh prince owing a favour is rare, and besides if this prince likes it, he will find a way to get it himself." Yun Zhongyao looked at Yan Bei'an, lowered his head and took a sip of tea.

Yan Bei'an's nature is indeed like this.

In his previous life, Yan Bei'an fell in love with Yun Qianmeng at first sight. When he returned to the Beilin kingdom, he asked people to find a way to propose a marriage. It turned out that Yun Qianmeng had already formed a marriage contract.

Although Yan Bei'an was unruly , he would not do things that would harm his crush. So he waited patiently, but it didn't take long before Yun Qianmeng suddenly regretted marrying and wanted to marry Yan Bei'an.

Yun Zhong Yao is not quite clear about what Yan Bei'an was feeling at that time, He only knew that thanks to the blessings of the Beilin kingdom, Yun Qianmeng was the only person who survived in the Chuyun imperial family.

Later, Yun Zhongyao heard from Chu Yan that after learning that the Chuyun Kingdom had been destroyed, Yun Qianmeng wanted to go and take revenge from him but it was of course impossible as Yan Bei'an didn't want her to die. It so happened that Chu Yan wanted to subdue the Beilin kingdom at this time. The Emperor of Beilin kingdom watched Chu Yan become stronger and could not confront him directly.

As a result, Yan Bei'an was threatened with a knife on his neck: to live or to save face!

The Beilin kingdom did not comply, and he sent troops to fight with Liuyue kingdom, but was subsequently defeated.

Yun Qianmeng realized that she was a taboo, who caused the Beilin kingdom's disaster and her family members were killed as well. She became depressed and self-blaming, after that she committed suicide.

Yan Bei'an also commited suicide after that. Without Yan Bei'an in the Beilin Kingdom, there was actually not much threat, and it didn't take long for Chu Yan to overtake it.

Chu Yan loves to see the pain in his eyes because of the death of his family, so Chu Yan always uses these methods to stimulate Yun Zhongyao.

From the perspective of a prince, Yan Bei'an was very irresponsible, and actually abandoned his kingdom for a woman.

But from the perspective of a younger brother, Yan Bei'an is indeed a good man.

"Your Royal Highness, do you want to go to Ding'an City?" Yan Bei'an unceremoniously ate the dishes ordered by Yun Zhongyao, and did not treat himself as an outsider at all.