Ch 44: Tell a joke: the brothers have a bad relationship

Yun Zhongyao seems to be walking slowly, as if he is simply shopping, but in fact he is walking in the direction of the patrolling soldiers. After all, he has no martial art skills. If he hadn't been inquired in advance, he would never know that there were soldiers present there.

He believed that the person following him would not ignore him, after all, he was still very useful to Chu Yan.

As long as he turns the corner, he will bump into the patrolling soldiers, but Yun Zhongyao didn't hesitate at all in his footsteps, and he was just about to step out.

Suddenly, his mouth was covered by someone, and then he was pulled back.

Once the body is stiff, he will struggle subconsciously.

"It's me!" Chu Yan whispered.

Yun Zhongyao immediately stopped resisting, allowing Chu Yan to hide in the shadows with him, watching the group of patrolling soldiers pass by.

"Prince Yun, it's so late at night, what are you doing on the street instead of resting in your own room?"

Chu Yan's tone was very natural, as if unpleasant events between the two had never happened.

Yun Zhongyao pushed him away without giving him any face, "Prince Chu is not staying in your Liuyue kingdom. He ran to Ding'an City without authorization. What does he intend to do?"

Chu Yan is not surprised nor angry at his attitude. After all If it weren't for this reaction, it wouldn't be Yun Zhongyao.

Yun Zhongyao turned his back to Chu Yan, so he(YZY)  couldn't see his(CY) expression clearly, but if he could, Chu Yan would surely show a fake smile on his face.

He took a short step forward, distancing himself from Chu Yan. Finally, he heard Chu Yan’s voice, "Isn’t Prince Yun aware that Ding’an City has a curfew? If you are caught, even if you are a Prince, I’m afraid that you won't be easily spared."

What Chu Yan said was true.

But based on the degree of Yun Zhongming's love for Yun Zhongyao, even if Yun Zhongyao stabbed the sky, he would first ask if Yun Zhongyao's hand hurts, and then help him mend the sky.

Not to mention he just ran out to play during the curfew.

But of course he would not tell Chu Yan this fact.

Chu Yan and his brothers were respectful, but they fought for the crown prince position in private, thinking that all the royal families were the same as them. So naturally they couldn't imagine the brotherhood of the royal family of Chuyun Kingdom.

Yun Zhongyao lowered his head slightly, and he seemed to be tacitly aware of it.

The corner of Chu Yan's mouth hooked up, "The guards at Yun Zhongming's Mansion are extremely skillful. You are afraid that you will be discovered when you go back now. It's better to go with me first and wait until tomorrow morning..."

Yun Zhongyao knew what Chu Yan was playing at. He pretended to hesitate for a moment, seemingly thinking about Chu Yan's words.

Then he shook his head, "No."

"Why?" Chu Yan asked, without any surprises in his tone. He had obviously learned about Yun Zhongyao, and it would be strange if Yun Zhongyao had agreed directly at this moment.

"Then I will send you back." When Chu Yan saw Yun Zhongyao open his mouth, he knew he was going to refuse, and said quickly, "Look at those soldiers on patrol." He raised his finger and pointed at the soldiers who were not far away, "Can you avoid them and go back without being discovered?"