Ch 7: A good brother suffers together

"Your Royal Highness, there is news from the palace saying that the affairs of Shu Gui have been investigated, Tao Gui put some of her people on Shu Gui's side as spies, and then hired a man to harm Shu Gui." Shuang'er said while massaging Yun Zhongyao's leg. 

Yun Mo stood pitifully on the side, looking up at Yun Zhongyao from time to time, as if he had done something wrong.

"Then what?" Yun Zhongyao asked.

"Tao Gui was given a glass of poisoned wine, and the man was also put to death. The emperor ordered that No one can talk about this matter outside." she massaged Yun Zhongyao's calf again, "Your Highness, is this amount of strength okay?"

"It's ok, this prince doesn't hurt anymore." Yun Zhongyao retracted his legs and waved to Yun Mo, "Come here."

Shuang'er glared at Yun Mo and stepped aside.

Yun Mo slowly walked to the bed and lowered his head. Before Yun Zhongyao could speak, he knelt down, "The subordinate knows what he did wrong ."

"What's wrong with you? Get up quickly." Yun Zhongyao sat down. Arrived at the bedside, but did not stand up.

Yesterday morning, he followed Yun Mo on a horse-stretching step, he was very tired after that. He couldn't even feel his legs anymore. When he woke up this morning. he couldn't even get out of bed.

    Shuang'er was so angry that she didn't give Yun Mo a good face and talked rudely to him. 

Yun Mo didn't stand up, he still knelt on the spot, "It's this subordinate who don't know the severity, that made your Highness..."

"This prince forgives you, get up quickly."

Yun Mo then slowly stood up from the ground… 

It's clearly him who asked Yun Mo to teach him martial arts, but now it is Yun Mo who is apologising.

"Your Royal Highness...you don't need to learn martial arts, let your subordinate protect you." Yunmo lowered his head and said in a low voice, "Your skin and tender body is really not suitable for this, besides, you are sixteen and your bones have already been formed. So it is a little late to start practicing martial arts ."

Yun Zhongyao naturally understood this. He didn't even think about practicing martial arts, he just wanted to have the ability to protect himself.

But obviously, it is difficult for him to protect himself right now.

"Do you think this prince can't bear the hardship?"

"No..." Yun Mo quickly glanced at Yun Zhongyao, "It's because you really don't have the talent for martial arts, even if you continue to practice, it will be useless..."

Yun Mo really couldn't continue speaking. If he said this to another master, he may have already been sent out to get on the wooden board for punishment. 

Yun Zhongyao was almost amused by him, and his expressionless face stared straight at Yun Mo, seeing the cold sweat on his forehead almost falling off.

"Then you think this king's talent is not good?"

"No... the subordinate just thinks he can protect you." Yun Mo softly argued for himself.