Ch 46: coaxing the little shadow guard

Yun Zhongyao found that Yun Mo was missing, he wanted to go look for him, but he was locked up by Yun Zhongming, who said that he wouldn't let him go out anymore. He also wrote a letter back to the capital, telling about Yun Zhongyao's involvement with danger.

Yun Zhongyao waited for most of the day, waiting for Yun Zhongming to catch the traitor before Yun Mo.

Although Yun Zhongming was dense, he was not a fool. Yun Zhongyao had already paved the way for him. He just had to follow it.

The traitor went to see Chu Yan, and when he came out, he was immediately ambushed by Jing Yuancheng.

There was no way to struggle.

"Elder Brother, where's Yun Mo?" Knowing that the traitor had been caught, Yun Zhongyao began to pay attention to his little guard. Since he came back, he hasn't seen him, which is abnormal.

Yun Zhongming's face was cold, he didn't want to talk to Yun Zhongyao, he wanted to teach Yun Zhongyao a lesson.

But when he saw Yun Zhongyao’s slightly anxious expression, he tried to hold back, but in the end couldn’t endure it, and said coldly, "Knowing that you are missing, he went looking for you. The army was looking for you in the city, so he ran outside the city. I have sent someone to inform him to come back."

Yun Zhongyao's heart seized up, "Then where is he?"

Yun Zhongming did not answer him, but stared at him directly. "Since you are so worried about him, why did you run away
without saying a word? Haven't you thought that others will be worried?"

Yun Zhongyao didn't say a word, he walked to the gate of the mansion. Since Yun Zhongming refused to let him out, he wanted to wait here for Yun Mo to return.

Yun Zhongming followed him but his anger had not disappeared yet. Moreover, the traitor was a close confidant who had been with him for several years. He is in a very bad mood now, and his whole body exudes the aura of "Don't come near."

"Do you know how many spies from the Liuyue kingdom have sneaked into Ding'an City?" Yun Zhongming said in a harsh tone.

Suddenly Yun Zhongyao's body stiffened, he immediately understood what Yun Zhongming meant.

In case Yun Mo encounters those enemy spies, he will inevitably have to fight. It's hard for only two  hands to beat four hands. When that happens..."I'm going to find him!" Yun Zhongyao panicked, and his calmness disappeared, his eyes were filled with fear.

"Not allowed to go." Yun Zhongming's voice fell, and Yun Zhongyao was surrounded by people.

The corners of his eyes were red and he was very anxious, "Elder Brother!"

This was Jing Yuancheng's method used to teach disobedient soldiers in the army. Yun Zhongming was so angry that he applied this method on Yun Zhongyao. Yun Zhongyao was really too capricious.

Seeing Yun Zhongyao's red eyes, Yun Zhongming felt distressed again.

He sighed, forget it, no matter how capricious he is, he(YZM) will protect him anyway. Does he need to force him like this?

He waved his hand and asked the people around Yun Zhongyao to retreat, "Yuan Cheng personally went to look for him, they have entered the city and will be here soon."

Yun Zhongyao looked at Yun Zhongming carefully, as if he was distinguishing if he was telling him the truth or not.

After a while he breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you, Elder brother."

Yun Zhongming's expression worsened, "The wind is very strong, you go back and wait."

Dingan City is windy and dry, Yun Zhongyao has not adapted to this place. If he stays outside for a long time, he (YZM) is afraid that he(YZY) will get sick.