Ch 35: Miss Mo, you look so beautiful when you cry

There was a woman in this house. Seeing Yun Mo carrying Yun Zhongyao who was in pain, she quickly let them in and gave them medicine for the injuries.

Yun Mo thanked her, and after the woman went out, he untied Yun Zhongyao's clothes, revealing the black bruise on the left side of his abdomen.

"Your Highness, please bear with it for a while." Looking at the shocking wound, Yun Mo was about to cry in fear. He opened the medicine given by the woman, first he checked it and confirmed that there was nothing wrong with it. Then he applied it to Yun Zhongyao.

The cold ointment was applied to the abdomen, which relieved the pain and made Yun Zhongyao feel much better.

It was the little guard who couldn't hold back his tears that made Yun Zhongyao a little helpless.

"Miss Mo, your tears are so much more beautiful than Shuang'er's."

Yun Zhongyao's teasing made Yun Mo's hand pause for a moment, then a blush spread from his face to his neck, and instead of stopping, his tears fell even harder.

Helpless, Yun Zhongyao reached out and touched Yun Mo's head.

Yun Mo's tears fell drop by drop on his lower abdomen, like hot magma, and a fire ignited in Yun Zhongyao's abdomen.

"Mo Mo, your tears are dripping onto this prince's stomach."

Yun Mo was taken aback, and quickly reached out to wipe it.

The hand with a few thin calluses moved around on Yun Zhongyao's abdomen, the fire burned even more vigorously.

He pressed down Yun Mo's hand and asked "has the medicine been applied?"

Looking at his hand pressed down by Yun Zhongyao on his(YZY) lower abdomen, Yun Mo was stunned for a moment. Hearing Yun Zhongyao's question, he nodded repeatedly, "Yes, Your Highness, are you still in pain ?"

"It hurts." Yun Zhongyao let go of Yun Mo's hand, put on his clothes properly, and pulled the quilt up to cover his lower abdomen.

Sitting against the headboard of the bed, he (YZY) took out a handkerchief from his sleeve and wiped Yun Mo's red eyes, "The one who was injured was this prince, this prince didn't even cry, then what are you crying for?"

"Yun Mo couldn't protect your highness again"Yun Mo whispered.

"I don't blame you, you saved this prince's life, Mo Mo is the best."

Yun Mo was again coaxed by Yun Zhongyao and felt a little embarrassed. He lowered his head, he wanted to cry but dared not to cry, his eyes became red because he was holding back his tears and he looked very pitiful.

Yun Zhongyao sighed, "Forget it, you can cry."

Yun Mo pursed his lips, and the big teardrops began to fall again.

After crying for a long time, Yun Mo stopped his tears, and the effect of the medicine began to work. Yun Zhongyao felt that his abdomen doesn't hurt that much anymore, so he got out of bed and prepared to go back.

To show his gratitude to the woman, he left a silver coin, and returned to the palace.

Yun Zhongfeng had already sent someone to imprison the assassin, so Yun Zhongyao along with Yun Mo directly went to the dungeon.

Yun Zhongyao didn't know how to interrogate people, so he handed it over to Yun Mo, who had learned about this from the shadow guards camp.

Taking out the poison from the assassin's mouth, Yun Mo relocated the man's jaw and asked, "Who sent you?"