31.2

Previously:
At this moment, Yun Mo finally came back. He saw Yun Zhongyan standing beside Yun Zhongyao, he froze slightly and hesitated.

"Say it" Yun Zhongyao said.

_____

"Your Highness, Zhang Mingxu went to the *misty rain house after learning that the eldest princess went to the Hanshan Temple."
(T/n: probably a brothel's name)

Yun Zhongyao nodded. As expected, this man was very tightly controlled by Yun Qianmeng, now that he finally got a chance, so he can't resist cheating right?

Thinking about it, Yun Zhongyao turned his head and looked at Yun Zhongyan, "Brother, there are some things that are easier for you to do than me."

Yun Zhongyan put away the anger on his face, raised his eyebrows, and smiled with an impish face, "I know, I'll somehow take our eldest sister to the misty rain house."

There are some things that you have to see with your own eyes to believe.

Yun Zhongyan turned around and entered the Hanshan Temple, leaving only Yun Zhongyao and Yun Mo at the door of the temple.

Yun Mo didn't  know what's wrong with him these days, but whenever he stayed alone with His Highness, his heart would always become nervous.

Lowering his head and staring at his toes, he didn't dare to look up at Yun Zhongyao at all.

"Will this prince eat you? Why don't you even dare to look at me?" Yun Zhongyao asked.

"No, no." Yun Mo shook his head quickly and looked up at Yun Zhongyao, but when he(YM) saw his(YZY) eyes which had  a slight smile in them,  he lowered his head quickly as if he(YM) had been electrocuted.

"You..." Yun Zhongyao stretched out his hand and rubbed Yunmo's head, sighing helplessly.

This affectionate move made Yun Mo's heart beat wildly.

He was rubbing Yun Mo's head, and a group of people suddenly came out of Hanshan Temple.

Seeing Yun Zhongyao's affectionate behavior to Yun Mo, thier conversation paused, and it was strangely quiet.

Yun Zhongyao withdrew his hand without any change in his expression,but Yun Mo's face was red, and he looked flustered.

"Little Qi, we all agreed to go out together for a while, do you want to join us?" Yun Zhongyan broke the silence.

Yun Zhongyao shook his head, "No, the memorials sent by father today have not been finished yet."

As soon as he said this, everyone looked at Yun Zhongyao with sympathy.

"Then little Qi,you go back first, do you want me to send more escorts to accompany you back?" Yun Zhongfeng shook the folding fan in his hand.

Even if it is a cold day, he still has a folding fan in his hand, he shakes it back and forth, and still doesn't look like he's cold.

"No need." Yun Zhongyao said expressionlessly, turning a blind eye to Yun Zhongfeng's gloating face.

Before leaving, he glanced at Yun Zhongyan, and saw him(YZyan) subtly nod towards him(YZyao), and then he left Hanshan Temple with Yun Mo in relief.
(T/n: the difference in their names is so little…)

As soon as he stepped into the palace, Yun Mo received a note. He was holding the note in his hand and his face became red, "Your Highness, Zhang Mingxu has found a girl, and now he is…being…If we go over now, you will still be able to catch him"

Yun Mo's innocent reaction, Yun Zhongyao's heart was tight with affection for him. He expressionlessly looked at Yun Mo with a serious tone and asked, "is being what?"

"Is…cheerful..."

Yun Zhongyao stared at Yun Mo's face, he suddenly stretched out his hand and touched it, feeling a little guilty in his heart.

How could he force Yun Mo to say such filthy words?

Rubbing Yun Mo's lips with his thumb, he sighed silently, "Can't you have a little temper..."

_____

End of mass update!

But don't be sad little angels and devils I will update a chapter tomorrow as well, now that I'm feeling better...

The schedule will be the same as before!