Ch 16: The prince just acts on the spot

Yun Mo felt that something was wrong with his Royal Highness recently. He paid too much attention to Chu Yan, and he always appeared around Chu Yan on purpose.

    Like now.

Yunmo saw Chu Yan coming into the restaurant and quickly turned his head and said, "Your Royal Highness, he is here."

    "Yeah." Yun Zhongyao responded, but didn't do anything.

    Yun Zhongyao's position is by the window, so he can naturally see Chu Yan coming here. He took a sip of tea, and he felt that Yun Mo's mood seemed down these days.

    "What's the matter?" He put down the teacup and asked.

    Yun Mo slowly raised his eyes and looked at Yun Zhongyao. He knew that his Highness had a natural purpose for doing this, but he just couldn't help being unhappy.

    Obviously, as a shadow guard, one cannot have such a short temper.

    "This subordinate is okay." Yun Mo didn't want Yun Zhongyao to be distracted by him, so he shook his head.

    But Yun Mo's emotions are clearly written on his face, how could Yun Zhongyao fail to see it? But he didn't ask, because Chu Yan came up now. 

Yun Zhongyao sat elegantly in the seat near the window, and not on the outer side. If he deliberately chose to sit on the outer side, he would appear to be too suspicious, which might make those people vigilant.

    When Chu Yan passed by his seat, Yun Zhongyao said in a very timely manner, "Yun Mo, go to checkout." 

The seat is separated by a screen. You can't see the people inside, but you can hear their voice...

    Yun Zhongyao heard footsteps outside, something flashed in his eyes, and then he stood up and walked outside.

    It seemed that he had only seen Chu Yan. Yun Zhongyao behaved a little surprised. After a minute, he nodded at Chu Yan. 

When he raised his leg and was about to leave, Chu Yan stopped him, "His Royal Highness, long time no see."

    Yun Zhongyao frowned slightly, "Yeah."

    The attitude is extremely cold. If it were an ordinary person, he would probably have a hot face and  cold buttocks right now, but Chu Yan was different.
(T/n: It sounds funny so decided not to change the sentence. Lol) 

He is determined to win over Yun Zhongyao, and he knows that facing such a person, he needs to stalk him, so he didn't give up.

"Is this the seventh prince's attitude toward saviours?" Chu Yan asked.

When Yun Mo saw that Chu Yan  actually dared to stop Yun Zhongyao, he immediately stood in front of the two of them, looking at him warily.

But Chu Yan didn't care about him.

    "Prince Chu is threatening me to repay the favour?" Yun Zhongyao's expression was cold.

"If I were to report to you, I wouldn't stand here and talk to you, but... His Royal Highness didn't really express it at all?" Chu Yan smiled and looked at Yun Zhongyao with scorching eyes.

Seeming to be annoyed by him, Yun Zhongyao frowned, "What do you want?"

    "I don't want anything, I just want to become friends with Your Highness. Will you not agree with this request?"Chu Yan said.

It's as Yun Zhongyao expected, what this person is best at is to scheme and make progress in an orderly manner. 

    "Whatever." After leaving the sentence, Yun Zhongyao hurriedly left and his back disappeared in a fleeting moment.