"If you don't want to eat your eyes, I suggest you take them off my woman." There again, how he go from sexy boytoy to crazy psycho in a matter of seconds still baffles me. My psycho.

The poor boy literally runs off because truth be told his Asian eyes looks so small I wonder how he sees with such small razor cut eyes. It will be heartbreaking when Andrei force it down his throat. Very bad.

We talked and laughed about everything and anything as we ate, knowing they subtly raid my mind off the meeting of the other families tonight. My heart warms not helping but falling deeper for these two Russian boys.

Holy shit! I'm in love with them.

Looking at them talk animatedly, so casual and mundane; like they aren't the Russian mafia or hard-stoned killers who slaughter anyone on their path or poses as a threat to me.

I finally got to hear the story of their mother's and father's relationship asking myself if I supposedly gave my life and Tusya life to such imminent dangers; and what if they get killed one day. I won't survive it. Then, me, if anything happens to me hell will break loose.

"Be careful, those boys will sell their souls to the devil if anything happens to you. If you think when you left wrecked them think of you experiencing what Sonia and myself have been through and escaping death then you will understand they are worse than their father's."

"It will be hell on earth for everyone."

Andrei's mother cautioned me against the conglomerate party few days back when visiting Tusya in the house the Ivanov rented in Spain till the party is over.

And still, that unsettling feeling has never stopped poking my mind of a perilous danger lurking in the shadows. I want to tell the boys but then they will get even more...

"Álainn, are you done?" Finding myself twirling the chopsticks in the empty bowl lost in thought. Smiling, I take Vadim's stretch hand ushering us outside the restaurant to our rides.

Andrei climbs his horse power motorbike clipping the headgear tight on his head. Climbing inside Vadim's McLaren sport car, I turn to look at Andrei knowing he has that crazy grin behind the protective mask as he watches me.

Vadim climbs in about to kick start the engine. "Let me drive." I muse. He nods watching me stroll to his side and he turns occupying the passenger seat.

"This will be fun." Throwing him a wink speeding out into the road seeing Andrei behind us on his bike.

The exhilarating drive finds us in a competition with who can drive faster. Hand on switching breaks as the wind blows my hair giving an ear to ear grin swerving across the lonely road. Gearing this beauty of a car past speed limits, I scream joyfully driving faster blocking Andrei's path anytime he tries to overtake me. It was fun until I heard.

"We have a trail." My head goes to the rareview mirror seeing them. Three cars bent in gaining on us. An angry frown clouds my face. Vadim's hand cover mine on the console taking my gaze to him.

"Lose them, Krasivaya." Pulling out his gun from the back pressing the button to close the roof. I nod.

Resolute, clutching the wheels tighter I speed off. Guns shots fly about seeing Andrei dodge them. My heart pounds at an incredible rate. Like a tug of war, Vadim and Andrei fired back at the cars while I focused on losing the cars.

Boom!

A loud explosion looking at the rareview to see one of the cars fly ten feet in the air hitting down with a loud explosion. Grinning, I switch gears into the next lane which trees surrounds us. Perfect.

My eyes search for the perfect place and I see one driving straight into the woods knowing the explosion slowed the unknown gunmen losing our trail. Vadim quickly put the car in park dropping down with his gun in hands looking about hearing Andrei's bike stop beside the car.

My head falls to the wheels breathing in and out trying to tame my hyper nerves at the thought someone tried to kill us in Spain, hours before the conglomerate. That feeling back.

The door opens, in a flash the seat belt is unbuckle and I'm carried out of the car in a haste onto Andrei's bike by Vadim. Andrei puts a helmet on me and me seeming confused. Wait, what's going on?

"Vernite yeye obratno v otelʹ . Zashchititʹ yeye ." (Take her back to the hotel. Protect her.) His stern eyes on Andrei. What is he saying? Andrei bikes roars telling me what's about to happen.

"No. No. Vadim, come with us. Please." My voice chokes. "Don't go, please. Andrei stop him." I beg clutching his arms to stop him from whatever his crazy head is telling him.

He didn't even bat an eyelash at me sinking my heart deeper. "Derzhatʹ yeye v bezopasnosti ." (Keep her safe.) Andrei nods.

"Vadim. I'm begging you, don't go." My eyes tear up.

He pulls away shutting the door and speeding back towards the cars. "Hold me tight, T."

I did closing my eyes when the bike speed off back on the road. I can feel my whole body shake tremendously in fright praying nothing happens to Vadim. Begging whoever is up there to bring him back to me, safe and sound. Hating this feeling that mocks my prayer.

Death.

***

"Andrei, we need to call him again." It's been seven hours and no sign of Vadim. My heart kept beating louder pacing the room in panic without pause.

Andrei comes to hugs me caressing my arms. "T, stop it." Seething, at the verge of crying.

"Vadim is still out there and... and we don't know if... If." Choking, letting the water works flow freely down my eyes covering my face with my hands.

"Come here." He pulls me in once again rubbing my back in slow up and down motion, caressing my hair to calm me down but I'm nothing but calm. Vadim is out there and we should be looking for him not here.

He picks me in his arms walking to a lone couch settling down whilst comforting me in sweet Russian and kissing my hair.

Sobbing. "Vadim has to come back. He cannot leave me. You both promised me." His strong arms wound tight in a comforting embrace while I sob quietly.

"And we are not about to break that promise." Vadim? My head snaps up meeting the grey eyed Russian looking disheveled compared to his poise look from earlier in the restaurant.

Running to him jumping on him, he catches me. "Vadim." Sobbing harder. "Oh my God! I was so... Don't do that to me, please." Burying my head on the crook of his neck letting his scent envelope me.

"I had to take care of them, T." Angry, I slide down his tall form.

Barking. "And me, what about me.? I can't lose you. Both of you." Covering my face as more tears spilled down my face. Why will he do that? He could have been injured or worse died.

Warm body covers mine, tilting my head up to look at him. Drying my eyes and face with his thumb. "I'm sorry." I nod, sniffing before wrapping my arms on his waist.

"We have been made in Spain." Andrei comments having my gaze back at him.

Vadim looks at his cartier watch. "The conglomerate is already in full swing." Looking back at his brother. "Let's go tell those weasels it has to take more than that to kill us."

Andrei's lips grows sinisterly wide, the psycho comes out with a sadistic grin. Tonight will bring out the Russian devils and woe to anyone who crosses their way.

❤️
Abbie cares