Chapter 26: After Life, Before Death

Start from the beginning

-While He looked around, He saw a younger version of Himself. Young Gojo was around 6 years old and was playing with Jolyne and Giorno

Young Jolyne: "Come on Gojo!" *She had a grip on Gojo's hand as She dragged Her around*

"Wait up!" *Gojo turned around and saw His cousin, Giorno also in a younger state slug behind The two* "You guys keep leaving Me behind! You guys know I'm a bad runner!"

Keiko: "All of You slow down, Papa, Uncle Jotaro and Uncle Dio has put Me in charge of watching over You three" *She followed the group from way behind, keeping an eye out on Young Giorno as He tended to trip on His own feet*

Gojo: "... Summer break... Our families went on a combined trip..." *In a blink of an eye, The three young children in front of Gojo disappeared. And a kitchen environment manifested, There stood a young Gojo cooking pancakes and adding whatever He saw at the counter*

Young Gojo: "I present to You... The everything Pancake!" *The pancake was 30% actually pancakes while the rest were everything He found on top of The counter. He shoved the plate up to His father Who was at the table* "Eat it!"

Jonathan: "Erm, This looks... Good! What is made out of?"

Young Gojo: "I don't know" *He innocently admitted, His eyes following the fork in His father's hand. Waiting for Him to take a bite, with precision and aiming, Jonathan took the smallest amount possible from this mystery pancake of ingredients and ate the part where it was actually cooked and quickly swallowed*

Young Gojo: "Good right?" *He hoped onto His lap, waiting for His father's response*

Jonathan: "Y-yes. It is Gojo My dear, Just a little more practice and lessons from Me and You'll be creating pancakes easily!!"

-Camera slowly faded from the That and a new memory played, it was Him and Keiko sitting in the dining room

Young Gojo: "Keiko My dear sister! I present to You-" *Keiko slapped Her hand over Gojo's hand stop Him talking*

Keiko: "Is this the everything Pancake?"

Young Gojo: "No, no ,no! It is..." *He then revealed the dish* "Coffee Jelly! Father made it but Mama called so He couldn't eat it!"

Keiko: "Coffee and Jelly? Isn't that too... Sugary?"

Young Gojo: "I'll ignore that question! So. Wanna try it? Papa said I am too young for this"

Keiko: "... ... ... Okay..." *She took Her fork and took a bite of the caffeine induced jelly consumable* "This is... Good... As expected of Papa's cooking..."

-Camera then slowly faded from the Dining table and into a all to familiar hospital hallway

Gojo: 'Oh no... Not that day...'

Reporter: "An update on The Hospital Raid, After a ten hour stand off with The villains. Erina: The Light Hero has mananaged to subdue the Villains and freed The hostages but She was not safe as She was gravely injured by The Villain's leader" *The reporter worriedly told the news over the T.V. on the wall. Young Gojo was crying His eyes out as He hugged and cried into Keiko's arms. The three of Them had arrived after receiving the word that Erina was rushed into The very same Hospital She just freed from the villains*

-Young Gojo was clearly trying to say something but with His emotions being absolutely in disarray with the events and His face pressed into Keiko's chest. The girl couldn't decipher what His brother wanted to say

Keiko "Come Down brother, Have faith. Mama is the strongest Hero. She'll live through this" *Right besides Keiko was Jotaro and Haruhi holding a young Jolyne that was quietly crying into Her Mother's arms as She didn't like seeing Gojo like this*