I'm never gonna let you feel pain again

Start from the beginning

I tried to find the source and I did. I saw a gorgeous man he was stood outside of a room and he had tears in his eyes. Tears that shouldn't be there. I saw his side profile and I nearly fell to my knees. A/N: (nah because Jimin SAME).

He was beautiful. I walked closer and he himself was alerted by my scent. He glanced up at me and immediately looked away. For some reason my wolf cried at that. I walked closer and smiled. "Excuse me I think we're mates." He spoke rather harshly and said "you know we're mates, cut the bullshit and leave me alone".

My mind wasn't comprehending what he had said, my wolf wasn't ready to believe my soulmate said that. "Why are you being so rude I'm your soulmate."
He sighed and turned to me. "Nothing in my life has been going right, my mother left me when I was young. Now my father is in the hospital and all the stupid doctors are saying is that there's no chance and I'm losing hope, and the will to live. So spare me the heartbreak and leave just like everyone else is".

I could not believe he was going through so much it hurt me to see my mate, my alpha in pain. I took him by his hand whilst he protested and sat him down on the waiting room chairs. "I can't bring your mother back but I can share mine, I can't heal your father from whatever he's going through but I can hope he makes it, I can't restore your hope in everyone but I want to restore it in mine, and I definitely can't stop you from WANTING to end your life but I'll help you fight your demons."

I had tears in my eyes at this point and I wiped them before I spoke again. "What I'm saying is I want to be here for you, don't push me away because you think in the end I will leave you. I can't leave you I am tied to you. Even if I wasn't I'd never want to leave. My heart aches seeing my alpha cry, I feel crazy knowing you're distress, and my wolf whimpers and yearns for his soulmate. Don't leave us and TRY to give us a chance...please?"

Just like that the door opened , before he could answer the doctor came. I wanted to roll my eyes so bad and I had to satisfy the craving by mentally doing so. "Mr Jung, your father he's...he's no more". I felt my entire world shatter and I didn't even know this man. I looked to see my soulmates expression and I saw nothing. Just tears flowing but his face was expressionless.

I sat with him. I removed my hand thinking he felt uncomfortable but he pulled them back in his. Then he laid his head on my shoulder and spoke "I knew it was coming, I just wasn't ready to say goodbye. I have no one left. I'm an orphan." I looked at him completely shook.

"You aren't an orphan, alpha you have my family, my parents and my hyung's . I will never let you say that." I pulled him up wiped his tears and said "I'm Jimin, park Jimin, and who's this gorgeous man I call my alpha?" He smiled and said "I'm Hoseok, Jung Hoseok".

"well I'm guessing you're older than me so hyung can we go see your father...please?" He nodded and guided me towards his room. I walked in and I was holding Hoseok hyung's hand as I spoke "hello sir, I'm your son's soulmate and I promise you he's safe with me." Then I signalled him to say his goodbyes and he cried in his apa's neck as he hugged him. One finally goodbye later we walked out.

He filled in documents and stuff whilst I waited patiently with him. This isn't how I expected my first meeting with my soulmate to feel like but I don't regret it. I looked over at him as he signed the final paper and thought one thing and one thing alone.

"I'm never gonna let you feel pain again".

Yoongi POV:
I walked out of Taehyung's room and away from my mates. Namjoon didn't know what was going on but he handled it better than I did. I cannot believe the thought of revenge hit me so hard that I decided to hurt my omega for it. I really was weak.

Joon came up to me and hugged my from the back, he put his hand around my waist and left soft kisses on my neck. "Hyung, tell me what's wrong?" Melting in to his kisses I replied "nothing, why would there be?"

His kisses got more sensual and he licked my neck and made marks. Namjoon was very possessive sometimes. "Hyung I'm your soulmate I know there's something wrong".

I pulled away and faced him. "There is, that omega is Jin's younger brother, the same Jin that destroyed my kookie. How can I be okay when I know that?" Namjoon looked at me as if I was a sick man, "so what? Are you thinking of hurting him the way kookie was hurt? Why wouldn't you want to be the bigger person and show Jin how you should love and treat your omega? Hyung I'm disappointed that you could even think of hurting that poor soul in there. He knows we're complete strangers, he hasn't known us long enough to say we're good people but he still trusted us. He's naive and gosh I just want to cradle him in my arms and protect him."

I smiled because joon only got this soft for me and now he's going to love taehyung with all his heart just like taehyung deserves. "That's the thing joon, I'm pissed and annoyed at myself that I thought about hurting him. He's so precious I look at him and I just want him in my arms, I want to hold him and kiss him. I wish Jin thought the same about my kookie too."

With that I collapsed into Namjoon's arms and he held me "Iv got you hyung like I always have". Then we hear a loud cry of pain. We look at each other and ran to taehyung.

The bath really helped reduce his scent and we really didn't want to do anything to him. We were able to stand in the room without losing our minds. Taehyung laid there looking lifeless though. The pain proving to be too much. Since I was a doctor I was qualified to give him medication to stop his heat for now. So as Joon stood there admiring taehyung and slightly concerned since he looked like he would pass out I ran to get the medicine.

I came back with water and the pill and we helped Taehyung drink. Joon was close enough to him so he pulled him down. Then taehyung got on top of him and started to kiss joon roughly. He moved his hips against him and I had to admit it was hot. Until I realised that Taehyung was out of it and I needed to stop him before joon lost it.

I heard a low growl from Namjoon and Taehyung moaned. It took a while for the pills to work. Suddenly, namjoon was on top of Taehyung and taehyung whimpered underneath him. Then they kissed, before it could go further I dragged Namjoon away. "Snap out of it you horny piece of shit". I know it wasn't his fault but it was nice yelling at someone.

We both went out and Taehyung started crying. I walked back in and tucked him in. I didn't dare touch his nest. "Baby listen to alpha okay, sleep for now and the pain will disappear when you wake up. I promise alphas will be here then okay? He nodded slowly, still out of it. I gave him the hoodie I was wearing and he still looked at me with doe eyes expecting more. So I ran and stripped Namjoon off his t shirt and handed him that too. Once he was satisfied I left them room remembering to lock it.

One stressful day and I'm glad I Stopped his heat. It's difficult to help him when he's so clueless about it. Plus consent is needed BEFORE heats, this was unexpected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wrote this last night and I'm publishing it at 7 am don't worry I added more in the morning. Kind of a long chapter. I'm sorry my knowledge on heats is like zero.

I didn't know if I would update since I have an exam but hey, I promised regular chapters so here I am. ;)

Later on in the book you will hate Jin's character but Just remember he will make it right. IF he doesn't then I'll be having a word. You may also dislike Namjoon and Maybe Tae's character too. But that depends on how you view the situation.

Anyways I'm done talking as always eat healthy, drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜