Kay: I figured. Prod will be an even bigger bitch since it will only be three of you.

Roc: We should just split up for real. It's like TLC without Left Eye, or The Jackson 5 without Michael, or Destiny's Child without Beyonce, or One Direction without Niall.

Kay: Shut up. *laughs* You all made it without Prod, so you'll be fine without Ray.

Roc: Theres a difference, we hate Prod, but Ray is the funny, generous one.

Kay: When he comes back, you can talk to him all you want and sing and dance and tour or whatever until he gets deployed.

Roc: You make me sound like a love sick puppy.

Kay: You are. You're going to miss my brother the more than me, you have a crush on him.

Roc: I'm not gay. And I'll miss you more.

She walked into her closet, but I grabbed her by her waist with her back on my chest, and picked her up. I fell backward on the bed laughing with her.

Roc: I got a school girl crush on you and we can walk into the sunset and get married and have babies with your dreamy eyes and we'll grow old together, how does that sound?

We laughed because I was kidding of course.

Kay: That sounds perfect.

She snuggled in my arms and fell asleep...

Prodigy's P.O.V.

I was standing outside Kay's door listening to Roc, but my heart crushed when he said he hated me and basically said he loved Kay and Ray both!

I threw down the roses I bought for him and stomped downstairs in the den and saw Jade and Lauren watching a movie. I didn't think fast enough to hide the chocolates I also bought him behind my back.

Lauren: Whatcha' got there? Chocolate?

Jade: Kelly is with Ray, and Kay hates that chocolate. Ray prefers Resees over that chocolate, and the only one that like that is...Roc?

Lauren: Did you buy Roc Chocolates?!

Jade: You like Roc?!

Prod: Shhhh! He doesn't know, and I don't think he likes me back. That's the real reason-

Jade/Lauren: Why you left Mindless Behavior?!

Prod: Keep your voices down! But thats the real reason I left. He only saw me as a brother, not a lover.

Jade: That explains why you've been bitter!

Prod: I'm not bitter, I'm just heart broken.

Lauren: The first thing you should do is tell him.

Prod: And how did you tell the world you were a lesbian, genius?

Lauren: Charm. Just say slick stuff under your breath and slip something in his drink.

Jade: Is that how you got Tiffany?

Lauren: *laughs* I was joking. She gave me bedroom eyes and stuff, and I told her to keep our buissness together professional. She asked me out and I accepted the offer. Later on she gave me h-

Jade/Prod: That's enough!

Jade: We're gonna help you get that boyfriend one way or another. Even if it means we have to tie him up, and-

Lauren: Just know that we'll help you...

I liked their company. Jade is from the streets, and Lauren is a lady in the streets, but a freek in the sheets. Their help is just what I needed to express my dying love for Chres...