|| ʜᴀɴɴɪɢʀᴀᴍ // ʜᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟ ||

"Eat the rude." Was a principle that Hannibal Lecter would be taking to his grave, considering he'd ensured it by literally eating those who were rude. However, there was one exception to this personal rule of his.

Will Graham was different, Will Graham was beautiful.

Will was rude, he was rough, he was fucked up, he was gorgeous. And Hannibal admittedly loved this about him. Did he love the rude? Hell no, but he loved Will Graham. And that is a small price to pay when it suits him so, so very well. 

The contrast in Hannibal's kitchen this morning could be considered humorous because of its extremity. The elegant table and decor, the man who always managed to be so well put together, and a man with a five-o-clock shadow who lives with seven dogs in his underpants. "Assuming you slept well then, Will?" Hannibal asked, receiving a tired groan in response, he simply chuckled at this. "Really, it's funny,  no?" He asked, setting a plate of food down in front of Will. Raising an eyebrow, Will looked up at him. "You see, we're both intelligent in very different ways. And the fact that we both manage to operate directly under the FBI's noses, eh. It really is quite funny, the more I think about it." Will rolled his eyes once Hannibal had finished, and this aforementioned distaste for the rude began to shun through, and past his adoration. "Grumpy this morning, are we?" He smiled, and Will just groaned again and put his head in his arms on the table. "Really, Will, what time did you go to bed last night?" He asked, trying to find the source of the problem. "I didn't." Was all he heard, muffled under Will's arms. "Ridiculous." Hannibal scoffed, and excused himself from the table.

Will watched as Hannibal gathered blankets and pillows from various closets around his home, and descended into his bedroom periodically before returning once more again and again.

When he finally came back to the kitchen, he grabbed his dish and took it to the sink, and began to wash it then and there. "What was that about?" Will asked, standing up without even pushing his chair in. "Sit. Eat. You need to sleep, but you must finish your breakfast first." Hannibal insisted, and Will complied, sitting and attempting to eat his food as best as he could without thinking about what could possibly be inside of it. "It's good, no?" Hannibal asked, looking up from the sink for a split second to watch him. "It is." He replied, still trying to scarf down the food. "Once you finish, you need to sleep, Will. You can't go about your day with no sleep, it isn't healthy and you'll hardly function as a human being." Rolling his eyes, Will finished his food, and left his plate on the table. "Okay, okay, fine. I'm done. Where do you want me to go to sleep at?" Hannibal smiled at Will when he saw the empty plate, and dried his hands before leading Will up the stairs. He passed all of the guest bedrooms, and lead Will to a closed-door down the hall. Upon opening it, there was a huge, fully furnished bedroom. The bed looked like it had the thread count of a cloud, and all of the blankets piled on top of it made it even more appealing. "Is this your bedroom?" Will asked, amazed. Hannibal nodded, and lead him inside before shutting the door, "Yes, it's nice, isn't it?" Will nodded, and walked over to the bed to feel it. As soon as his fingertips hit the sheets, he was instantly relieved from the stress of the morning. "Please, help yourself. Your rest is crucial to your well-being, thus it's a priority for myself, and should be for you aswell, Will." He couldn't even think of a smartass retort, he just climbed into the bed and sighed as the comfort sent a shiver of satisfaction up his spine. "No wonder you're always in such a good mood." Will commented, to which Hannibal corrected, "No, no I'm not always in a good mood, I'm merely courteous." Will smiled and rolled his eyes, but couldn't even mutter a 'whatever.' Hannibal smiled as he watched Will settle in, "Yes, well when you wake up I'll be downstairs. Don't hesitate to come down." He nodded and left, closing the door shut behind him.

Hours into the day, Hannibal had grown worried since Will had been sleeping so long. He went upstairs to check on him, and there he was, simply still sleeping like a baby. He looked so peaceful and beautiful. He looked as though you could climb into bed next to him, and he'd merely curl up around you. Hannibal considered it thoroughly, but alas he thought it best not to disturb him, so he simply stayed back to admire. "Magnificent.." He mumbled under his breath, as he watched Will's chest move up and down. He listened to his faint snores and murmurs. He stared on in adoration, before he couldn't prevent a smile, and melted before him. "Will, You are gorgeous." He whispered at him before leaving the room once more to continue on with his daily tasks. They did seem rather trivial and tedious now though, when he would very much rather lay next to Will and sleep with him in his arms.