"I'm pregnant"

.

After that episode at the pool I really needed to hurry and take my leave. I have been blabbing on and on about leaving and I haven't left as yet, because his dick keeps finding it's way back into me and to tell you the truth in tired of it. I love it. But tired of it.

🖤

I get my things and into my car making trips to and from the house. I couldn't take it all out in one go, I'm tiny and half my bags are bigger than I am. Plus I did some extra shopping while I was here, so more bags.
Yay!

I tired to hurry because I didn't want him to see me leave, I left a note on the fridge for him because I didn't want to face him again.

       The letter   

Dear Lucas,
          I don't want to leave, but you aren't good for me. I told you I hated you and I probably do right now. But when I said I loved you I meant it at that time I don't know what I feel for you now, all I know is staying here with you won't make that any more clear. I am not going to lie and say I won't miss you because I know I will, too much time away from you makes me miss you, but you don't need to know that.  
                                     Anyway, I have to go, again and maybe if and when I come back you are happyily married with your forty children and I with mine. 
                                                             Also, about children, I'll pee on the stick in a few days and let you know what happens. I know we both don't want to see two lines but it whatever really wouldn't he the first would it. Lol.
                                                                                     I really am gonna miss you dumbo, and I will die missing you because I won't come back and I don't care what the occasion is I'm not coming back!
                           Love you!
                                                      Amy

I wanted to say a whole lot more in that letter I left but it was better not to say anything at all.

🖤

I drive in silence all the way home. I had to make a few stops for coffee because I was sleepy and we wouldn't want me getting into an accident now would we.? Exactly.

🖤

Few weeks past and I didn't see my period, I was wondering if I was dying then I remembered I might be pregnant.
I went to the pharmacy after work and bought about three tests. I really didn't want to have to pee on a stick at this point but I knew I had to.

I fall to the floor crying my eyes out like an idiot. I didn't know what to do I didn't want to go back and I knew Lucas wouldn't come here. I was broken behond repair. I reach for my phone and call Jessica.

"Hey baby what's up?" She was always she chirpy

"I'm pregnant"

"Lucas?"

"Yes or atleast I think so" I was second guessing if should really tell her but I trusted her more than Kass and she could keep a secret.

"Are you going to tell him?"

"Should I? I don't want to"

"You should you can't rob your kid of a dad Amy, but I won't tell you what to do"

"Love you bye" I didn't give her a chance to respond I just hung up and started crying again. I needed to stay as far away from Lucas as possible last time I was pregnant I lost it because of him and I don't want that to happen again.

After hours of thinking I decided to keep the baby a little secret.