The Feels

A/N: Kill me now! Haha I'm kidding. Enjoy!

You know when you're angry really angry, it's like you're swimming in your anger, an entire ocean filled with anger and there's no way to the surface. Dead bodies float right? Let her drown it's the only way out.

 Dead bodies float right? Let her drown it's the only way out

Amy's POV

Yes home at last finally! But back to school and work ughhh... Sometimes I wish I didn't have to both, but I need my own money the money they give us both each month won't cut it I don't know what Mark does with his and frankly I don't care as long as he helps to put food in the house and with Jess here it will be less strain on us until she gets on her feet. It's good to have another female in the house but it's going to be hell when it's our time of the month.

I'm still upset, upset about Lucas not telling me about Khymm maybe he was going to, that important thing he wanted to talk to me about when I was in Midvale, maybe it wasn't

I'm still upset, upset about Lucas not telling me about Khymm maybe he was going to, that important thing he wanted to talk to me about when I was in Midvale, maybe it wasn't. I thought to my self for a moment before calling him to talk like grown ups.

The phone rang for what seemed like hours, and then he picked up.

'What's wrong?' He answered

Like it gets me Everytime. 'nothing, I just wanted to talk'

'about what exactly? How you are upset with me for God knows what!  Or how I wanted to talk to you about something important and you blow me off? What are we talking about exactly?'

He sounded pissed...
'I know about Khymm, I was upset that you didn't tell me about her'

'Amy' he sighed 'that was what I wanted to talk to you about. But how did you..?'

'She posted a picture on her Instagram story and I saw your jacket and wondered if it was you, and she posted a following picture with both of you at the movies'

'Amy, if you had just given me the chance.'

'I know baby I know, I'm sorry'

'We're not serious was just a date ish no kissing or anything. I am coming home I'm staying, but not forever, you know that right?'

'yeah I know....I have to go I have to check in at the hotel soon, don't know why I have this job'

'Hey, be good for daddy?'

'no promises baby'

'Bye babygirl' he said hanging up

"Bye Lucas" I mumbled to my self. God I miss him.

I'm home from my shift at the hotel and went straight into the shower

I'm home from my shift at the hotel and went straight into the shower. I checked my messages for a while and still ignored everyone who texted me.
I set my phone down and decided to go to bed, it's really been a hella day.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

"No no no stop please Isabel no!?" She screamed at me for her dear life

"My name isn't Isabel!!! It's Amy bitch, how many times must I say it!?" I screamed back holding the knife in my hand and her phone in the other "want to call the police? Go right ahead. You'll be fucking dead by the time they get here"

"Isabel please, Amy stop I'm sorry I'm sorry I left you and your brother" she was supposed to be my mom, so much for that.

"I was the problem I was sick and dying and you gave up on me! Guess what I give up on you too!" I stabbed her. I kept stabbing her yelling "I HATE YOU I HATE BITCH I HATE YOU I HATE-"

"Amy wake up! It's Jessica come on wake up!"
I woke up to my face soaked with sweat my heart beating really fast like faster than the speed of sound.

Great another nightmare....
I can't believe I just murdered my mother my actual mom.... I've never really had one so Honestly I hate them both they tried and failed.

My life sucks sometimes.
My therapist says using sex as a coping mechanism isn't the best option, but it's what I relate to, and suddenly stopping won't help shit.

This is one of the many reasons why I miss Lucas so much. He brings out my inner peace, as well as my sex demon.

A/N: Thanks for reading my lovelies please vote🙃. Missing the sex aren't ya, haha more suspense love y'all.