The reaction

Chapter 42

The reaction

Amy's pov

I drive trying to maintain my composure not stopping for anything because I put the kids in diapers so they wouldn't have to cry about wanting to pee...I had enough food in here to feed and army so I was good.

I look down the street at Jessica's new home  and I was amazed I pull up in the driveway and texted her while I got the kids out. In no time she was outside screaming on the top of her lungs

"Kaleb! Emma!"

And ofcourse they both screamed back and it was terrible because they were messy from that long drive.

"I need to clean up those two, they stink"  I said taking out the bags from the car

"You won't be staying here honey" Jessica says as she puts back my bag

"Where will I be staying I can't stay at a hotel with these two"

This was where she looked me dead I to my soul "You're staying with Lucas"

I almost had a heart attack "what why?"

"They need to know there dad and I know you're just here for the weekend or the week but they need to get as much time with him as possible"

"I still haven't texted him or called he doesn't even know I'm here"

"Text him now then" she suggested

I sighed

*Me:

I am pregnant

I am pregnant...well was, gage birth to two demons a while back. I'm in town btw.

He opened the message but too a while to respond

Lucas: Come by the house and take them with you.

I showed Jessica the phone and she cheered

"This probably isn't good Jess! What if he goes off on them what if-"

"Would you shut up woman" she cuts me off "he says he wants to see you guys just go it can't be that bad. I'll bathe them and you shower and get something for us to all eat before you so"

🖤

I pull up to Lucas house and look around at the kids and Emma was sleeping and Kaleb was on my phone doing god knows what.

I took her out and held her over my shoulder and Kaleb walked.

"Who's house is this mommy?" He asked in his baby voice I loved hearing them talk even thou I couldn't understand them sometimes

"Daddy"

"Wake up Emma!" He shouted

"Shh let her sleep more ice for you"