Jessica

A/N: Welcome! Jessica's turn to talk, pay attention.

Her life was a mess ever since she was a little girl. Meeting people along the way she grew she became stronger slowly trying to let go of her past does that mean she's have to let Alex for Amy?

Jessica's POV

Amy and I have been friends for like a month and I keep listening to her and her problems. No matter how much she tries I can never come to terms with telling her the truth about myself I really should I can't keep lying to her, I have a feeling it's going to catch on, she's going to catch on. When I'm not at her place she thinks I'm with my parents or at Alex and I can't tell her that there is no parents or there is no Alex, as in guy Alex she's a girl, I'm bisexual only gotten dick like twice and it wasn't the best experience. I mean I really can't keep telling her these lies, my aunt is going to want me off her couch soon so she can be a whore in peace, she being a whore is what puts food on her table so I guess it does matter what she does.

I miss my mom and dad so much, I can barely even remember seeing them smile. They died when I was ten, and I'm nineteen I still can't get over their death. I can't bring their killers to justice I'm not a superhero I'm not the Flash or Supergirl or Wonder Woman, you get the point.
He was a drunk driver and all he did was get a few years with bail so he didn't do any time, and to make it worst it wasn't a first time thing for him. I came out of the accident with a broken arm and my sister was in a coma for three years, my mom was pregnant. I lost everyone that day, I was so young I didn't know what pain felt like I just missed my parents I wanted my sister she was my go to whenever I was sad but I had nobody, nobody. No grandma grandpa no one, I practically grew up on my own, thought myself how to be tough. Yeah you would think my sister would be there, but she blames me! Me!? I was ten, I was all seated and quiet and she was in her phone with her boyfriend, and mom and dad were having a good laugh, it was all perfect until the crash. She doesn't talk to me and I'm over that I just wished it hadn't end this way.

I just really wished I had died in that accident too.

"Jess" I heard her moan my name as I kissed her soft neck

"Jess" I heard her moan my name as I kissed her soft neck. I hummed softly into her lips, giving her little pecks and letting her get wetter and wetter with each kiss. She begged me to touch her but I wasn't ready, my mind was somewhere else
Amy
And I didn't want her to notice. I had to keep her occupied with my tongue grazing over her body.
I slipped my hands down her panties and rubbed my hand slightly against her clit, she let out a small sigh. Ruining my fun, well our fun that hasn't even began yet. My damn phone going off, I forgot I had a lunch date with Amy. Ughh great timing hoe.

Alex got up off me and I went to have a long shower and not surprising enough she came on there. At a time like this,when I'm going out with another girl she is going to show me her sexy naked body under the hot water with steam coming off her body as the water hits it.

She couldn't be sexier. But I had to fight the temptation.

"Babe, I gotta go please don't tempt me" I begged

"But Jess-"

"Nope and I'm getting out of here before Amy has my head on a silver platter" I try to joke around but she seems disappointed that I had to leave. Oh well when she's out with her friends I can't say anything.

As I walk out the door she yells "bye hun, make sure your here my eleven!"

"No promises" I shout back, Amy is really rubbing of on me.
Anyways let's go listen to her boyfriend trouble, I missed good sex for this so it better be fucking worth it. If she going to tell me she loves him yea I already know that, but she probably won't, I don't even know what love is I just know she has feelings for him.

I wonder what would happen if I killed him? Huh, well then I don't want to find out.

A/N: Thanks for reading my lovelies! Writing a book is harder than I thought.
Uhmm the next coming chapters are probably going to be about the characters since I didn't give a full introduction. Maybe, maybe not🤷🏾‍♀️