The Stay

He missed her, she missed him. He doesn't miss her half as much as she misses him it's like she going to loose her mind thinking about him. Doesn't matter how many distractions hell just always be on her mind. I can just bet they are both thinking of each other,awwww.

 I can just bet they are both thinking of each other,awwww

Amy's POV.

'But when are you coming home, you need to come home' I was so fustrated, I haven't seen him in like a month

'I'll be home next weekend babygirl, just calm down and tell me what's going on. Why do you want me home so badly. And don't tell it's because of my penis it's more than that. Amy talk to me'

'Okay fine. I just really really really really really really really'

'AMY!'

'Oh. Yeah. I just really miss you that's all. I miss everything I wish you didn't have to work so far away. And this weekend is so far away'

'Next weekend Amy, can you hold out for a little longer. Please'

'ohkay fine'

'now go to bed, you have classes all day tomorrow and I have work. Good night, sweet dreams, I'll call you when I'm free.'

'Good night'

I hung up and plugged my phone in, and turned to sleep holding the stuffed puppy he gave me. Oh it smells so much like him.
I miss him so much.
Before knew it I was out like a light.

I got up really early this morning even before my 6:00 alarm

I decided to reach class on time in forever, classes start at eight and I had two full hours get ready well technically one.

I went in the bathroom with the intention of washing my hair, I mean it's been a while. I've had my hair in the same bun for like two weeks, this hair really need some help.
I pull out my hair tie and it popped, it was barely hanging on. My thick hair just fell right on my half naked body.

"Well I have alot of combing out to do"

I opened my phone and pressed play. Yup it was  going to be one hella shower.