CHAPTER TEN, gaston

The whole cast for 'Beauty and the Beast', besides Nini, stood in the bomb shelter early the next day

The whole cast for 'Beauty and the Beast', besides Nini, stood in the bomb shelter early the next day. Nini had decided on making a new Instagram account for just her music, changing her name back to Nina. Tabitha was honestly proud of her for doing her own thing and having the guts to share her music with the world. 

"Hi. Thank you all for coming to the rehearsal in the morning." Miss Jenn speaks. "I know it's a crazy day with the career fair and all, but given all your behavior last week, I believe we are lucky to be rehearsing at all. For future reference, singing and dancing, good. Breaking and entering, bad."

"Miss Jenn, we didn't break anything." Seb informed her.

Miss Jenn glances at him with an annoyed expression. "Would you like me to be the first?"

Seb immediately shakes his head. "I'm good."

"Okay. I'm just going to say it." Carlos raises his hand. "Zack Roy stole our Beast mask." He looks at Miss Jenn with confusion. "Why are you not freaking out?"

"Because winners don't freak out, Carlos." Miss Jenn replies. "They rise. When they go low, we sing high."

Tabitha lifts her head off of EJ's shoulder, her eyes growing wide when Miss Jenn suddenly sings very loudly. EJ glances at Tabitha beside him with slight concern. "You okay?" He raises his eyebrows when she yawned. "Why are you so tired?"

"You know I'm not good with early mornings and I didn't get to have coffee this morning to give me an energy boost." Tabitha responded.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Maeve exclaimed, walking inside the bomb shelter.

"Maeve, where have you been?" Miss Jenn questioned.

"I don't do mornings so I had to get coffee before I came here. There was a line at the coffee shop which made me late." Maeve responds, shrugging her shoulders. She walks over to stand by Tabitha, handing her a coffee cup that had her name on it. "Also got you this since I knew you would be half awake."

"Ooh, yes." Tabitha's eyes lit up at seeing the coffee and she eagerly takes it from Maeve. She takes a long sip from it and let out a sigh of content. "Mae, you are a literal life saver."