CHAPTER TWELVE, ain't seen nothing

Ashlyn and Tabitha decided on facetiming Nini, asking her if she had any ideas on how they should deal with North High

Ashlyn and Tabitha decided on facetiming Nini, asking her if she had any ideas on how they should deal with North High. EJ had found a box of his and Ashlyn's old toys in the attic and has been acting like a six year old since he brought down the box. In all honesty that just made Tabitha love him even more because he was showing his playful and childish side to her.

"Hi, Ash. Hi, Tabi." Nini greeted, looking at the two girls with a smile.

"We're in the middle of a crisis, EJ." Ashlyn said to her cousin, throwing the stuffed animal he had thrown at her earlier. He looks up from the box as he gets hit with the stuffed animal, pretending to look hurt which made Tabitha chuckle. Ashlyn rolls her eyes even though she had a smile on her lips. "Stop it."

"No, you stop it." EJ countered in a joking tone.

"I'm dating a literal six-year-old." Tabitha groans playfully, leaning her head on Ashlyn's shoulder. Ashlyn chuckles and pats her knee. "Yeah, that's your own fault."

Tabitha lifts her head off of Ashlyn's shoulder, noticing that EJ now was playing with a red frisbee. "EJ found some stuff we used to play with in the attic and he's turned into a six-year-old." Ashlyn explained to Nini.

"Tabs, catch!" EJ threw the frisbee to her, but she wasn't ready to catch it and it ended up hitting her right in the face. He winces, an apologetic smile tugging on his lips as he raises his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry?"

"Oh, you're gonna get it now." Tabitha stands up, picking up one of the pillows on the couch. Realizing that she was going to hit him with it, EJ took off running. "Get back here, Eej!" She yelled as she chased after him.

"Awe," Nini smiles. "I'm obsessed with all of you. And EJ and Tabi are adorable."

"Yeah, they are." Ashlyn nods, her lips formed into a smile. She glances over her shoulder when she heard EJ ask, "Where did you find a nerf gun?" She raised her eyebrows when EJ ran through the living room, now using the pillow Tabitha had as a shield. Tabitha was close behind, shooting at EJ with the nerf gun she held.

She smirks. "I'll never reveal my secret."

EJ looks at her with raised eyebrows and Tabitha sheepishly smiles. "Yeah, okay. I found it in that box you brought down and took it when you weren't looking."