CHAPTER ELEVEN, opening night of hsm

The drama club members had to relocate to this creepy theater most of them thought were haunted because of a fire in the auditorium

The drama club members had to relocate to this creepy theater most of them thought were haunted because of a fire in the auditorium. Some people got close during that time and Miss Jenn had a dream sequence none of the kids knew about. But now they decided to put on the show in the gym of the school and it was currently opening night.

Tabitha was nervous and she wasn't even doing anything. Her mom and dad are coming to see the show and she had a feeling they will want to meet EJ after the show so maybe that's why she's nervous. She and EJ also came up with an idea on bringing back a friend to watch the musical and she hoped that friend could make it in time.

Carlos walked into the bomb shelter, holding a big basket of flowers. Seb asked him who the flowers are for, but Carlos said that it didn't come with a card and he thought the flowers was possibly for Nini, and it turns out they aren't for Nini. So the mystery of who got the flowers and who they are for is unknown...Until the end of the play, but they don't know that yet.

EJ glances at his girlfriend who sat near where he was standing, he sighs when he notices she was bouncing her right leg which was something she did when she was nervous. "Babe, you have nothing to be nervous about." He puts a hand on her knee which makes her stops and she looks at him. He sent her a reassuring smile. "Everything is gonna be fine."

Tabitha bit her lower lip, looking down at the floor. "I hope you're right."

EJ squeezes her leg gently before taking his hand off and went back to checking something on his phone while Kourtney finished putting finishing touched on his makeup.

"Head up, Mr. Caswell," Kourtney speaks to him. "You know Miss Jenn said that this is a phone free zone."

"I know," EJ nods. "But this is important."

Kourtney rolls her eyes. "Always is."

"Trust me," Tabitha said, sending her a small smile when she looked back at her. "It is important."

Miss Jenn walks into the bomb shelter a few moments later and everyone gathered together, forming a circle. Once she found out that no one knows who the beautiful flowers are for she said that they all might as well share them. Miss Jenn reminded everyone that their dazzling Taylor, Gina, had to leave because of family circumstances and that Gina sent her love and support to to all of them, but she won't be able to make it since she's on the East Coast. What everyone else doesn't know is that EJ and Tabitha have a plan on bringing Gina back.

When Miss Jenn tells everyone she had asked Kourtney to fill in for Gina Tabitha looks at Kourtney with a wide smile and cheered along with everyone else. Miss Jenn then said for everyone to think of a word or phrase from the movie that expresses where their head is at that night or what their goals is for that night. 

Words and phrases from the movie were tossed around the room from a lot of the cast members. At the end, Miss Jenn said to everyone, "No matter what happens tonight, we're all in this together." Everyone smiles at her. With a smile on her face she claps her hands after a moment of silence. "Okay, Wildcats, take a moment to settle your nerves. If we had a curtain, it would be up in twenty minutes!"