CHAPTER ONE, music video & christmas gifts

Tabitha was currently waiting in the cafeteria on one of the staircase's, waiting for her turn to sing in the music video the drama club members are making

Tabitha was currently waiting in the cafeteria on one of the staircase's, waiting for her turn to sing in the music video the drama club members are making. They decided on making one for their Instagram page as a way to let everyone know that the auditorium will be restored to it's full glory by the end of the winter break and they all even wore ugly Christmas sweaters to get in the Christmas spirit.

Just because she acted like she was cool, calm, and collected she was freaking out on the inside. This was her first time singing in front of others and on camera with others plus it was her first time dancing and her dancing being filmed. She felt very nervous but she was excited she felt like she could finally get over her stage fright.

Soon Carlos and Seb made their way over to where EJ, Tabitha, and Gina are waiting for their part. When Seb points at EJ, EJ moves over to the staircase Tabitha and Gina are at while singing his part. "The end and the beginning of another year."

Gina moves over to stand between where two big gift boxes are set up for decoration as EJ twirls Tabitha after they got off the steps, and Tabitha looks at the camera with a smile, singing her lyric of the song. "Taking in the memories that we made right here."

While moving off to the side by the staircase, Tabitha points at Gina, smiling back at the dark-skinned girl when she smiled at her. Gina smiles at the camera, singing her lyric. "The tree is goin' up and my roots are going down."

Tabitha and EJ go back over to stand on each side of Gina, the three teens smiling at the camera, dancing and singing, "All around I'm feelin' it. Are you feelin' it? There's something in the..."

Tabitha and EJ move out of the way when the dance break of the video happens since the two weren't apart of that scene. They head out to the hallway where they were supposed to meet everyone else for the rest of the video. Ricky and Nini were singing their duet in front of the group that gathered behind them. Tabitha and EJ stood beside each other on each side of the hallway, smiling at each other as they made their way further into the hallway along with everyone else. 

"The memories we'll be makin'. Makin' a change. Make a new start.

The group makes a path for Gina for her to stand in front of them. "I'm gonna make my mark."