Chapter 16: Old Friend

I wake up with Corey cuddled up to me I couldn't help but smile with satisfaction, I see Corey starts to stir awake fully conscious, he was kind of spooked at first I think anyone would be at first to see eyes staring back at your restless body but while Corey takes his first morning stretch he smiles with pleasure.

"How long have you been watching me sleep?" Corey quizzed me, "not long" I answered him. Corey sat up after ruffling his messy bed head, oh god how good Corey looks flexing his arm up mainly with his hair so disordered, if I hadn't just awaken I would have pounced on him like a stray cat.

I have only just realised I was gazing at him for a while now, he looked at me like I was out of my mind.

"You okay there Callie?" Corey grilled me I tried to answer him but his hotness took over my entire body when I tried to speak but it was just muffled words, to be honest I think the drool coming from my lip kinda shocked Corey but he raised from the bed with a chuckle and walked over to my side of the bed and clutched my pajama top and pulled me close to him face to face our lips locked together I could feel his fondness in his kiss, when he pulled away I felt so greedy I was hoping and wanting more we both was looking deep into each others eyes I lost my way while staring into his piercing dark eyes.

"I can tell someone needs seeing to" Corey said seductively while still clutching onto my top, when Corey walked away he stopped just before he left the room while he paused for a second he looked at me dead in the eyes and said "maybe.. If your good I can give you a good seeing to later"... a cheeky wink flashed apon his face and left the room, I didn't realise how much one single sentence left me so paralysed.

As I was about to get out of bed and then I sprung out to the sound of my phone ringing I looked at my phone strangely not expecting no one to call, unknown number so I had to pick up out of curiosity "hello... Callie" a strange but a familiar voice echoed through the phone, I couldn't speak I was so startled I finally realised who it was "hi Kevin" I answered him with a self-assured tone of voice I wanted to show him I wasn't frightened to be honest I didn't think I would hear his voice again I don't want that abusive bastard in my life again.

"I know you have him in your life, at least I don't have to deal with such a bitch anymore!... I'm coming see you soon!" then the call ended I don't know why but his sinister vice echoed to the back of my brain the sound of the call ending was ringing in my ears I couldn't take it, this ass hole deserves to die!.

I threw myself at Corey" we need to leave!" I demanded him, he didn't question he just knew he clutched my arm and we left Saeki and Jay's house in a hurry but they will understand, we bolted into Corey's car" who was it?" Corey interrogated me I just looked at him a troubled look spread across my face as I responded with" an old friend" a slight smirk slid across my face when Corey's eyes squinted with anger and they turned black with rage I just looked outside the car window and a wide smile brushed my face and thought this is going to be a blood bath. "Give me your phone!" Corey demanded as he put his hand out keeping his left hand on the steering wheel I didn't question I just did I knew he was going to call Kevin,

the phone rang for a little until "well... Hello again" Kevin said in a cocky tone of voice "it's me... Wasn't expecting that was you?" just as Kevin was about to reply to Corey he cut him off "look it's between me.. And you.. Not Callie we meet and then fight if I win you leave us alone if I lose.. You can keep her" as Corey said that my impulse took the best of me I was slapping Corey all over his arm making it blood red, Corey shoved me away "not only that you get to kill me.. That's what you want right?" I sunk into the car seat in distraught "deal" Kevin said to Corey they both made an agreement and a time and place, "you.. Fucking.. Dick!" I screamed at Corey as he ended the call "Callie why do you doubt me?" he questioned me I looked at him with sadness "and do u ever lose?" he said while looking at me with a tiny smirk in the corner of his mouth.

As Corey parked the car outside our house he looked at me and demanded "get out!" I just looked at him with a shocked expression on my face "I'm coming!" I cried at him "Callie... I don't want you to come!" Corey shrieked at me while shoving me out the car he slammed the car door and drove off leaving me coughing my lungs up chocking on the smoke coming from the car,

I couldn't leave him alone with that psycho I had to do something at the corner of my eye I see a car parked down the road I looked to face it and smirked as a dark thought popped into my head I knelt down picking up a medium rock I have it all my power and bam! Tiny shards of glass hitting the road then all of a sudden a earsplitting noise came from the car "shit car alarm" I mumbled to myself I thought fuck it Corey need me,

I drove off so fast I couldn't even hear my own thoughts to the sound of the car engine roaring at me.