Chapter 15: Pink Or Blue

This story is a mash up with JayMyBoyUwU and her characters!!

Me and Corey head out from Saeki and Jay's house for my 18 weeks appointment I don't know why I'm so nervous normally womens pregnancy is okay at this point but obviously Corey can tell somethings wrong, he grabs my hand and kisses my forehead it soothes me I smile and get in the car on the way I message my mother telling her we will find out the gender and obviously she's excited and continuesly messages me pink or blue, pink or blue it's starting to move the nerves away and replace it with even more excitement.

As Corey parks the car and gets out he opens the door for me I smile and give him a huge hug and hand in hand we both head in the doctors, the wait is the worst especially when "Callie Evens the doctor will see you now" we both enter the same doctor as before I get laid down on the doctors table pulling my pants down a little to expose my stomach with Corey holding my hand I was use to the cold feeling on my stomach then the doctor revels... Its a girl me and Corey both smile with happiness and I thought its not an it anymore its our little princess.

As I head to Saeki and Jay's house while Corey has a bit of guy time Jay, I'm stood waiting impatiently for Saeki to get ready and finally she comes out the door the says "I'm done" as I sigh in relief that makes Saeki chuckle "about time I was about to head out and leave your ass" I said in a sarcastic tone, while where walking to get coffee I look at Saeki and I can tell by the look on her face she doesn't look like herself as Saeki says "the ice cream shop is just round the corner don't worry I will pay for yours that's if you want one"

I kindly declined "I'm fine I already ate" we headed round the corner I waited outside while Saeki got her ice cream and finally Saki returned with chocolate and strawberry ice cream "what made you choose two different flavours?" I questioned her and she responded with "oh.. Well you see, my brother is lactose intolerant so he can't have dairy products so it's been a very long time since I had ice cream" "I feel bad for him, he's missing alot of things he can't even have chocolate let alone ice cream" I say to her I look at Saeki and I could tell she was having a brain freeze from all the ice cream she consumed, Saeki looks at me and says "I was wondering.. How did you guys end up together you don't have to awnser if you don't want to" "no, no, it's fine.

It's very complicated that's all and before I met him things were very controling but my parents were able to give me a place to stay with Bruce.. He's a three legged chihuahua due to an accident but when you think about it.. I would rather tell you how I met Corey when we get back home were I feel safe" while I finished explaining to Saeki I saw that she realised it was a bad idea to ask me in public,

"but all jokes aside, I want to know why the heck you stopped dancing?" I questioned her Saeki jolted "I-ii.. Um.. I guess we have more things we must discuss about when we get back home" while where walking back home Saeki trips but managed to stop her fall, I gently grap her arm Saeki mumbled to herself "what's happening to me?" leaving her ice cream to melt I thought the best idea was to take the ice cream and empty it in the trash, I jokingly said "I guess your lactose intolerant now" normally a person would laugh but not Saeki "I hate it..." she said before collapsing to the hard concrete floor I tried I really did but the shock took control over me and I couldn't react fast enough,

I speedily tried to grab my phone but I didn't realise how close I was to a lamppost hitting my hand hard against it. The sound of my hand banging against it echoed down the street, I shook my head to focus back on Saeki I grabbed my phone trying to find Corey in my contacts but my shaking of fear made it difficult but I managed. "hello?" Corey picked up "its Saeki... she collapsed" I shakenly said to Corey, the phone call had just ended as I saw Jay running up the hill to rescue Saeki and mile back in the distance I see Corey slow and steadly heading up the hill,

I move away from Saeki so that Jay could pick her up and carry her back home and finally Corey is stood next to me I look at smile nervously at him he does the same back. As we return to thier house Corey grabs open the door for Jay who is carrying Saeki and places her on the bed I head to the medicine cabinet and pull out some tablets to help her get rid of the pain, I look at Corey and we both decide to leave because it felt like the polite thing to do.

While walking just looking at different things in different shops with Corey I can't help to think about Saeki Corey stands in front of me stopping me in my path "hey... You need to rest you've been through some shit it's not good for the baby" Corey said in a concerned tone of voice I looked to the floor because I had no clue what to say, while I did Corey cupped my face in his hand and pulled it up "I hate seeing you like this baby come on" Corey said while pulling my face towards him and making me share a forced but passionate kiss.

We head back to Saeki and Jay's house it was getting pretty late I just got carried away baby shopping, I thought to myself while looking at Corey who suddenly placed his arm around me as we walked, it's alot more easier to baby shop knowing its a girl.

We walk inside as Corey walks past to head into the spare bedroom I stopped as I saw a glimpse of light from Saeki and Jay's room I take a peak I couldn't stop myself as there was a crack in the door I couldnt help but smile as I saw Saeki and Jay cuddling ever so sweetly, as I'm laid in bed cuddling Corey a dark thought appeared in my head what about my ex!...