Chapter 14: Get Scrubbing

This story is a mash up with JayMyBoyUwU and her characters!

"Corey!" I screamed out as I held my nose the stench seemed to be getting stronger, Corey rushed down into the basement nearly falling down "what's wrong... Oh you wasn't supposed to see that" he explained "no shit Corey what makes you think this is okay, you promised" I yelled at Corey, "I know but you didn't promise Callie" "what!" I questioned Corey while pulling a confused look "you did it Callie" as Corey said that he tried grabbing my hands, "but... No!"

I screamed while shoving him away, "it's true Callie I wouldn't lie especially to you" "okay but... I would never" as I said that Corey cut me off "you wanted to get rid of your ex... What's that supposed to mean then?" Corey questioned. I could tell by the look in his eyes he was getting frustrated with me, I just looked down at my feet and sighed "look Callie you kinda blanked out you got really angry... It was scary".

Wow Corey scared of me that's a first, "who is he?" I questioned as I kneeled down to open the black trash bag but as I did a swarm of flys came bolting out.

The smell well I kinda got use to, I thought while trying to swat away the flys.

"I'm not sure Callie but we need to get rid of this body" I nodded "there's a house litturaly nobody goes there someone died in it or something" as Corey said that I looked at him in confusion but agreed.

We decided to do it late so no one will see us, as we got to the house there was no light except from the street lap round the corner, Corey was right it kinda does look abandoned the only thing the yard looks tented to and flickers of light from the inside but I just brushed it off and thought it was my eyes. I looked at Corey be both were dragging the bag towards the front door then Corey dropped the bag it made me jump "Corey you basterd what are you doing" I whispered to him "why are you whispering nobody lives here remember" Corey corrected me as he went to grab the front door handle, "it's going to be locked" I said while rolling my eyes at him then the door opened... Corey looked at me very cocky like, "come on then" I said as we both grabbed the bag and headed inside. Corey drops the bag as only to realise the television is on, we both look at each other in confusion until we hear a door open immediately we both turn and look then a shadow appears to be coming closer and bigger... I screamed in excitement dropping the bag onto the floor "o-m-g it's Saeki..." I screamed like a little fan girl "who?" Corey questioned while looking at me in confusion,

while Saeki on the other hand was scanning the room "my floor... My carpet!" Saeki screamed at the top of her lungs as Saeki screamed that both I and Corey look to where the body is and see a puddle of blood stained on Saeki's carpet, "oh shit!! ... I'll clean it" I said as through myself onto the cream carpet to scrub away the mess as I did Corey ran to turn on the lights, "your making it worser!" Saeki examed.

I stopped scrubbing with the make-up wipe I found in my back pocket, Saeki bolted to the kitchen and came our with a big bottle of carpet cleaner, better scrubbing equipment, gloves and a face mask she walks over to me and hands me the equipment "if you don't want me to call the police... Get scrubbing" Corey chuckled and sat on the stool near the door as I wear the face mask and start cleaning, as I jumped to the sound of Saeki's voice "you here... Now!!" as she pointed to Corey and the carpet demanding to help me, even Corey jumped to the sound of her voice and pointed to himself and mouthed "me?" as he did Saeki nodded and Corey finally started helping me when he did Saeki said "you don't deserve a face mask" as she walked into the kitchen and asked me "girl do you want a cup of tea?" I looked at her and nodded, "what about me?" Corey asked as he did Saeki looked round the corner at him in disgust and ignores him as Saeki continues making tea she calles out to me "want one suger or two?" I responded "one please" Corey stands up and wipes himself down and puts out a hand to help me up I gladly grabbed it and he pulled me towards him "how can we trust her? " he whispered into my ear "she not like that she's a sweet girl" I snapped at him looking down at our achievement from cleaning Saeki's carpet, I took my face mask off as I heard the sound of the kettle going off, which is werid because we heat our water in the microwave.

Corey taps me and says "kettle!?" I look at him with a werid expression on my face and roll my eyes at him "shes from Japan you idiot" I say to Corey.

Saeki walks in and puts the tea on the table near the stool "what are we going to do about this" Saeki says as she points to the trash bag with the unknown identity inside, I look at Corey and he looks back and we both smile at each other and we look at Saeki and at the same time we say "burn it" with a sinister tone Saeki responded with "I know just the place" me and Corey grab three of bag and follow Saeki into the kitchen as we're stood face to face with double see through doors that seems to lead into a massive backyard, Saeki opens the door as we head outside I struggle lifting the body down the stairs I look at Corey he can tell I'm struggling and he drags the body following each of his footsteps, I turn to the sound of the body's head banging against the stairs I move out the way so that Corey can lift up the body and put it in the pit a loud sound echoed as he placed the body into the pit as he did he looked down and is shocked to the sight of blood splashes on this top and starts to strip I'm gobsmacked with my eyes widened to reveal bulging muscles and a sweating sixpack, he looks at me and smirks but I was woken up to the smell of oranges, I look at Saeki "why does it smell like oranges?" I questioned her and as she did Saeki pointed to the pit.

Then I realised it would cover the sent of the body "well at least it smells nice wait...have you done this before?" Corey questions Saeki and she responded with "noo... I don't think I have" as she pulls out her phone and her eyes widen "shit I have five minutes left!" I and Corey looks at her in confusion as she bolted inside.

We follow utill we are stood in the livingroom and to our surprise Saeki is fully changed into something else she's speeding about throughing her dirty cloths into the washing machine as she grabbed a bottle of diluted bleach to clean the rest of the blood from the floor, then carefully sits on the couch I turn to look at the TV screen a count down starts from 10-0, in curiosity I place myself on the couch next to Saeki as I scream at the TV to see Jay El, "fuck this I'm heading to bed" said Corey and heads to the spare bedroom as Saeki screamed "not the left stright ahead!" as that was said I glanced round the corner I saw Corey heading into the bedroom I couldn't help but look at that sweet ass and think that's mine.

Hour and a half later the live preformance ended Saeki was in the kitchen making more tea before we head to bed as she heading out the kitchen and place the tea gently on the table the front door open slightly I looked over to spot Jay walking, Saeki walks up to him and gives him a qick peck on the lips "welcome home" Saeki says to Jay I quickly grab my tea nearly dropping it on the floor, I'm in the same room as thee Saeki and thee Jay I'm in the room with celebrity's as I look at them Jay gives Saeki a peck "arnt you suppose to be in bed my love" Jay says before looking at me confused "who's that?" Jay questions as Saeki steps back and says "that's my friend Callie they will be staying for a while" in a sweet innocent tone "sure make sure they don't damage anything" Jay said before heading into the bedroom, I stopped and staredat Saeki as I point to her and the bedroom meaning Jay "wait are you and him a thing?" I questioned her "yeah we have been for a while have you not seen the news?"

I look at her and shake my head as I did Saeki said "okay I'm off to bed see you in the morning" I smiled and headed to the spare bedroom and got cuddled up with Corey I turned over thinking about the doctors appointment for tomorrow as I did Corey leaded over and kissed me on the cheek and we both said goodnight.