TAKE 32 - Leap of Faith

Start from the beginning

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net/ NovelHD or any other domain with the TruyenKK etc - then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites - who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is - mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

...................

Disclaimer:

This Story/ Written Series is a work of Fiction.All characters are fictitious.Any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental. The depiction off fictitious characters through their cross - cultural backgrounds is also a work of pure fiction. I respect all faiths, cultures, communities with its rich diversities, equally.I mean no offence or hurt to anyone's sentiments through my work in any way whatsoever.

....................................

Take 32 - Leap Of Faith

A couple of Days later

The day of the Asia Cup Final

10th September, 2019

Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai - UAE

10:00 PM - UAE Time

The atmosphere at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium right now - in this moment of time as the Asia Cup Final was underway in between Bangladesh vs India - was alit with gaming buzz and excitement.

Everyone in the stands - the fans who had come out to see the match + the respective team dug outs of both the nations were consumed in gaming anxiety. The respective team players family and friends in the various stands were also on the edge of their seats in nervousness. The officials from the BCCI that had come to see the final -were also quite nervous within - even though they were trying their best to mask their gaming nerves - at this very moment in time.

Why?

Because the finale game of the ICC ASIA CUP had just entered into a nail-biting thrilling phase.

Brief Gaming Pre: Context - Captain Dev for India had won the toss and had chosen to field first.

The Indian playing 11 team for the final - comprised off Sameer, Raunak(Star openers) of the team followed by Ved Khanna (VC) going in on No 3 - followed by Yuvaan and Rishi on no 4 and 5 and then Captain Dev slated to step in on No 6, after which came in the bowlers/all rounders. India's ace all rounder/spinner - Arnav Singh Raizada was slated to step in on No 7 and post him was Singh at no 8(another fellow spinner) - followed by Daksh(India's ace fast pacer at no 9) and then the last two batsmen who were the medium pacers in the unit.