Dreamswap Acrossnighterrors/Meme Squad Poly

Requested by Emeraldgaze21

   Error was sitting in an armchair drinking a cup of coffee. It was his third one that morning. He was feeling stressed. Why? He was thinking about Cross and Nightmare. He was in love with them but felt like he wasn't good enough for them. Maybe I should talk to Ink about this, he thought. He was meeting with Ink this evening. He got up to go get another cup of coffee and decided to knit to pass the time.

   It was now evening and it was time for Error to meet with Ink. He went to the living room and saw Cross and Nightmare playing Mario Kart. Nightmare noticed him and said, "Hey, Error. Want to join us?" Error replied, "Maybe another time. I have a meeting with Ink." "OK! Be careful!" Nightmare replied. Error smiled and opened a portal. He then walked through while hearing Cross say, "No! I lost again!"

   Once Error was on the other side, he saw Ink waiting for him. "Hey, Ink." Error said. "Hi." Ink replied. "There's something on your mind." Error was shocked Ink could tell. He replied, "Yeah. How'd you know?" Ink replied, "I can just tell." Error sit across from Ink. Ink asked, "What's on your mind?" Error decided to tell Ink. "I need some advice. I'm in love with two people who happen to be dating each other. I want to tell them how I feel but I feel like I'm not worthy of them. My Haphephobia is also a problem." Ink knew who Error was talking about. He said, "It's Cross and Nightmare, right?" Error nodded. Ink said, "Well, my advice for you is you should talk to them about it. Maybe you could ask to join the relationship and turn it into a poly one. They could also help you with your Haphephobia a little everyday." Error replied, "Thanks, Ink. I'll talk to them. I just hope it will go well." Error and Ink then talked for another 10 minutes before Ink had to leave. They said their goodbyes and Error went through a portal back to the Meme Squad house.

   When Error got back, he saw Cross and Nightmare cuddling each other on the couch. He built up the courage to tell them how he felt. "Hey, guys." Error said. "Can I talk to you two about something?" Nightmare replied, "Of course you can, Error!" Error sighed and sit next to them on the couch. He said, "Well, the truth is I'm in love with both of you. I've just been afraid to tell you." Cross and Nightmare smiled and Cross replied, "We were just talking about asking you to join us. Would you like to?" Error smiled and said, "Of course! I love you guys." Nightmare and Cross replied, "We love you two." Error was happy it went over well. They then heard a cluck. They looked down and saw Kevin. Nightmare said, "Yes, Kevin. I love you two." He then realized something. "Wait, how did you get in the house?!" Kevin started running around and Nightmare chased him shouting, "Get back here, Kevin!" Error and Cross chuckled while watching their boyfriend chase a chicken though the house. This turned out to be a great day.

It's finally done! I'm sorry for not getting this out sooner. I was having writers block. I haven't written anything in years so getting back into it was harder then I thought. I hoped you liked it anyways. I'm also not used to writing in third person as I prefer to write in first person. I decided to do this book in third person to help me practice it. Also, sorry if it's short. I tried to make it as long as I could. Anyways, I'll try to get the next request done soon. Also, about Kevin getting in the house. I feel like the Meme Squad has a fenced in area for Kevin that's connected to the house. Kevin happens to keep getting into the house without the others knowing how. Nightmare keeps having to chase Kevin around the house to get him back outside. I wanted to add that in at the end.

By the way, I was thinking of making an ask and dare the Sanses book. I wanted to know what you thought first. If I do it, I'll make the Sanses in Gacha Club so there will be pictures of what happens. Just let me know if your interested in it. Bye!