Ch 44: Tell a joke: the brothers have a bad relationship

Depuis le début

Yun Zhongyao's words of refusal on the top of his tongue took a turn, "Thank you."

Chu Yan smiled, "Let's go."

Saying that, Chu Yan wanted to hold Yun Zhongyao's hand, but found that Yun Zhongyao had put his hand behind his back at some point, so he ended up grabbing the air.

He retracted his hand in embarrassment, his face still had that hypocritical smile, but it seemed a little stiff.

Chu Yan took Yun Zhongyao around several corners, and when they arrived at the gate he saw that the entrance of the mansion was heavily guarded.

Yun Zhongyao knew about it a long time ago, how could he not know after living here for so long? But he pretended not to know.

"It's a bit troublesome, I'm not sure how to bypass them and send you back." Chu Yan naturally knew that this place would be guarded strictly at night, but he didn't expect Yun Zhongyao to not know.

Looking at Yun Zhongyao with a strange expression in his eyes, he felt that he had discovered something.

"Are you carrying a scorpion?"

Yun Zhongyao shook his head.

Excitement flashed in Chu Yan's eyes, "If you don't dislike it, you can go to my place and wait for the guards to relax slightly in the morning before I send you back tomorrow."

Yun Zhongyao thought for a moment, nodded, " Thank you ."

Chu Yan laughed with satisfaction, feeling that everything was in his control, and immediately left with Yun Zhongyao.

After just a few turns, Yun Zhongyao discovered that Chu Yan was leading him to a dead end.

There are three groups of patrols coming towards them, and there is a high probability of being spotted.

Yun Zhongyao was a little apprehensive about what Chu Yan wanted to do, but he was not afraid, anyway, he could protect himself even if something happened.

"Prince Yun, there are three teams of patrols coming here, we have to hide on the roof."

Yun Zhongyao suddenly understood Chu Yan's idea.

If Yun Mo made such careful thoughts on him, he would probably be very happy, but Chu Yan only made him feel sick.

But he wouldn't show it. He just asked in a cold voice, "How will you do that?"

"Sorry for offending you." Chu Yan said he directly reached out and hugged Yun Zhongyao's waist.

With Yun Zhongyao stiff, Chu Yan carried him on the roof and avoided the patrol team.

"Don't worry, they can't find us." Chu Yan turned to soothe him, and saw Yun Zhongyao still looking nervous, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Yun Zhongyao shook his head, not to provoke Chu Yan's suspicion, he said with a cold face, "Fear of heights."

Chu Yan was stunned for a moment, and then he couldn't help but laugh, "I didn't expect you to be afraid of heights, but it doesn't matter, I will protect you. , It won't hurt you."

Yun Zhongyao did not respond. After staring at the team of patrolling soldiers underneath, he said, "They are gone."

Chu Yan took Yun Zhongyao down again, and as soon as his feet touched the ground, Yun Zhongyao immediately pulled away from Chu Yan, distancing himself from him(CY), "Let's go."

Chu Yan was staying inside an inn, and in order not to appear offensive, he still suppressed his thoughts in his heart and gave him a room. "How come I haven't seen you in Ding'an City these days?" Chu Yan asked tentatively.

"Have never been out of the mansion." Yun Zhongyao replied.

Chu Yan was slightly taken aback, becoming more sure of the guess in his heart, "Did your elder brother ban you from going out?"

Yun Zhongyao did not answer, but turned to look at Chu Yan, and said coldly, "Prince Chu, you are asking too much."

It's not good to pry into the affairs of another kingdom's royal family at will, but although he didn't get an accurate answer, he confirmed his guess.

If it is not true, he can deny it, so why bother to cover it up like this.

It seems that the royal family of the Chuyun Kingdom is not as harmonious as the rumours say

He thought, how could someone not be interested in the position of the crown prince at all?

_____

The title is so accurate. The sibling relationship between the Yun brother's is so good that no one can come between them!

Not everyone's like you, spicy chicken Chu Yan. Hmph