Hero Vs champion Jaune vs Pyrrha

The 4th world tournament was today. Today representatives from all around the 4 kingdoms will be fighting to see which countries is the strongest. i jaune arc am one of them i have been picked to vales representative in this tournament my whole future hangs on this one battle against this one opponent said to be the best of our generation if i lose i wont be allowed to attend beacon so pyrrha nikos or should i say invincible girl i have no hatred or animosity against you i just need to win this which means i will go all out if i have so be prepared jaune thought to himself as he and his little sister lily entered the the arena jaune went to register as a vale fighter while his sister went to her family when bumped into a red haired girl knocking her to ground.

im sorry i wasnt watching where i was going she said.

no its my fault miss i was occupied with my thoughts miss jaune says as he held out his hand with a smile making her blush as she took it and got up.

wait minute he doesnt know me she thought.

wait dont you know me she asked.

no so who are you he says making her blush go full force.

no no i didnt mean to be rude as for who i am well you'll see in the tournament she says

well then you'll find out who i am there as well jaune says smiling as she blushed.

Jaune looked up to see the matches it was

pyrrha nikos (mistral)

              vs

Jaune arc (Vale)

arslan altan (atlas)

             vs

nebula violette (vacuo)

Jaune saw the reporters giving theyre guesses on the fights

We all know pyrrha nikos is gonna win no matter what i mean have you seen her record 0 losses. this jaune arc guy has no chance he might be strong but he's definitely not Nikos strong prehaps vale had no fighter so they took a random arc to fight for them i mean we all know arcs even untrained are good fighter said Donald giving his estimation.

what about atlas vs vacuo asked a reporter

nebula violette is good very good but arslan is from atlas who have been know to produce strong fighters so this could go either way said Donald once again.

any other comments asked the reporter

i feel bad for vale there is zero chance jaune arc is beating pyrrha nikos said Donald.

well guys you heard it here the pro huntsmen Donald confirms jaune is gonna lose but it shall be fun to watch the fight said the reporter

Jaune was livid not at pyrrha but at that Donald guy who was he too say he would lose just wait in time they will see the power of jaune arc the hero of justice.

i cant wait to beat pyrrha and knock the Donald guy of his high horse why does his stupid opinion matter last i check its been years since he done something note worthy. he nothing but washed up trash making money mocking other jaune said to himself

Ladies and gentlemen the world tournament of remnant begins now now coming up is the undefeated champion pyrrha nikos of mistral said the announcer as everyone cheered as she came out to the arena.

and now coming is her challenger Jaune arc of the arc family and vale. onlyt a few people cheered as jaune came out in archers outfit but with yellow in stead of red.