Fated Aftermath

Jaune stood there being declared the victor of theyre fight. He was shocked not that he won but how weak his father actually was. He Knew heroic spirts were naturally stronger then humans but he would've thought that one of top 10 huntsmen would put up a challenge against but jaune barely retried against him

Did you see Arthurs son Said a guest

He's a prodigy among prodigy said another

As jaune walked to his big sister saphron for comfort and to hide away from the crowd due to not being used to being in the limelight and also being socially awkward the guest were all talking and cheering at him.

Wow i dont think even the pyrrha nikos can hold a candle to can hold a candle to him his sister friend said.

Holy shit enter him in the grand tournament of fighters he will beat invincible girl said a guest to his dad.

Jaune for one had no idea who this pyrrha nikos or invincible girl was all he knew was that she was strong.

Perhaps i should enter the tournament i can see then if dad was holding back to make look good or if serious Jaune says.

Jaune made it to big sis saphron who saw her shy little brother and started to push away the crowd. 

Alright guys make some room jauney has just fight against the one of the strongest huntsmen and needs to rest saphron says unleashing killing intent which was mimicked by the females of the arc scaring the guest as they knew how an arc would go for theyre family.

How is that arc boy so strong he made even invincible girl look weak perhaps he the right one to be with me weiss thought blushing. this made jaune shiver as he thought something bad has happen.

How is that arc boy so strong im glad weiss didnt fight him she looks liker an amateur he could probably beat me i need to start training. winter thought to her self

After a bit the group had mostly cleared out with only ozpins circle which included jaunes father arthur in it was left and a few high profile guests. Jaune had gone with his little sisters lily to play.

Wow Big brother your semblance is so cool do you think i will have powerful semblance like that whats its called. lily asked as jaune petted her head which made her buzzle into his hands.

its called unlimited blade works and of course you will have a strong semblance your my sister jaune says lying not wanting anyone to know about magic the two proceeded to play as jaune made a sword for his 4yr old sister and helped train her.  after a while theyre were called in.

Jaune in light of your recent growth i have a deal for you if you can beat pyrrha nikos i will allow you attend beacon academy however if you cant you must give up arthur said.

Fine i will beat her whoever she is and prove im a goods huntsmen. jaune says as they walked to see a man.

Hello there mr arc, i am bob the man in charge for selecting vales fighter for the tournament og kingdoms your father has agreed top have you part of vales fighters for the tournament of kingdoms are you sure you want to this Ms nikos is powerful he said

yes mr bob i accept jaune says.