Pick Up Lines | Kawata Nahoya

🌹Fluff🌹

You were walking down the campus hallway when someone called your name.

"[NAME]-CHAN!!!"

You looked back and saw Nahoya (Smiley) waving at you with his usual (unusual) smile.

You and Smiley's been together for 6 months, knowing everything about  him. About Toman, and everything.

He approached  you and put his arms around your waist and lean to your ears to whisper something.

"Hey, they said  that your tongue is the strongest muscle in your body .... Wanna fight?" he  said seductively making you flushed pink tint in your face.

He laugh at your reaction and ran away. "See you later!" he said as and left.

'You're  gonna  be the death of  me'

After hanging out with Wisteria, you went to yeah ur classroom and Smiley approached  you again. "Hey, In lost my pen. Can In borrow yours?" he asked. "Ah .. Sure" you replied as you took out and spare one and gave it to him.

He scribbled something and frowned. "It doesn't work" you took the pen and it worked. "Yes it does!" you said.

"Really? Then try writing, 'I love you Nahoya' over here" he said making you slam your face on the table.

"Just kidding, I  love it the most when it came out from your mouth" he said and pat your head.

Your teacher  in science went in class and started giving topics about Newton's Third law in motion. He was then called to the faculty office and left your class with a group acitvity.

"I can answer this!" Smiley declared confidently. "Oh yeah? If you're really smart, explain Newton's Third law of motion" You challenged and  he smiled widely.

"Well, Easy ..! I'm really attracted to you and according to Newton's Third law of motion, you're  attracted to me too, right?" he  said making a lot of girls to shout and tease you and boys to say 'ohhh'.

"Ahhh .... What happened to you ..?" you ask scribbling  the right answers on the paper, blushing.

You finished the group activity and walked down the hallway with some paper on your hand. "Your hands look so heavy let me carry it for yah!" someone suddenly said startling you and holding your hand.

"Naho-chan, what is it today that you always have pick up line under your sleeves" you said and he smiled. "Secret!" he said and accompanied you to your club room.

You finished and about to go home when Smiley cling to you. Hugging your waist from behind while walking.

"Let me walk you home, my mom said I should always followInto dream" he said making you blush again.

"Hai ... Let's go" you replied and he slowly nod as  he walked you home.

"Do you really not know what is it today?" he asked while slowly swinging your holding hands. "No ... its not your birthday, nor our monthsarry. What is it?" you asked as he opened the gate of your house for you.

"Otanjoubi omedetou" he said and kissed your forehead. "Ah─" you said when you remembered. He as well entered to your house and everyone  went  out greeting you a happy birthday.

"Okay! I still have one pick up line for you" Smiley said as everyone  looked  at him and to you.

"After meeting you, I realise that angels do exist in human form and  I'm lucky to meet one  in person. So, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" he said making you blush madly and teasing from the others.

After gaining your composure you smiled at him and replied.

"No, not at all. You catched me, remember?"