Fantasy Pt. 2 || Manjiro Sano

🌹🌺Fluff and Requested🌺🌹

You were about  to pass Mikey when he suddenly hold you by the neck and  pinned you. He smiled cheekily like his normal self. "Okaeri"Mikey greeted making you smile and hugged him.

"Tadaima!!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"[Name], someone wants to meet you" Wisteria said as you chimed and run to her direction.

You then tripped with your face slamming to the ground. You heard other snickers as they tried to stop their laugh.

"Ittai" you said as you sat up with rubbing your forehead. "That hurts" someone said as you raised your head and saw Mikey with his face being so close to yours.

Your face suddenly heats upand blushed madly. "Mikey, you're face is so close" you said and he just smiled and pulled you up.

"Let's hang out!!" he said and pulled you up as Marisha, Isora and Hiruko just stared at you. They were happy to see you smile but sad at the same time  because of a certain someone.

You and Mikey were happy and  perfectly match, "Isora" Marisha said as she pats Isora's back. "Maybe its not [Name] who's meant for you" Hiruko said as he  also tried to cheer him up.

"If I came first, will she love me?" Isora asked as Marisha and  Hiruko's eyes widen. "Don't do anything stupid, Isora-kun" Wisteria said as she looked at him with pity but hiding it.

"I won't, I was just asking" Isora said and laugh. "Even you alternate the past where [Name] and Mikey met. The fact that they'll be like this won't change" Wisteria added as she sat up and stared at the  sky.

"I know that" Isora said as Hiruko sigh. "Cheer up, normal girls couldn't be that bad" Marisha chimed.

"… yeah" Wisteria said and looked at the ground bitterly. Which made Marisha to notice

Somewhere

"HMMMPPPP!!!! I ordered a child meal yet there is no flag?" Mikey complained making you giggled and  the waiter to apologized.

"I'll put it so please don't worry" you said as the waiter left. You hid your hand below the table and use your ability to create a flag.

You then put it on Mikey's meal making his face lit. "Sugoi! A Toman Flag" he said as  you giggled again and both of you enjoyed the meal while  talking to each other.

"I wanna visit Shin-nii" you said as you both walk in the park. "Sure" he said as the both of  you went on the flower shop and bought flowers for him.

You then arrived and went to the  gravestone and  put the flowers.

"Shin-nii, how are you doing? By the way, Mikey is being childish today. He can't even eat his meal without a flag" you laugh as Mikey smiled at the background.

You then giggled amd continued telling Shinichiro some stories as Mikey complained on how cheerful you are even though you're in trouble.

"Mikey, you know" you said while smiling bitterly at the gravestone. "Hm?"

"I can actually revive someone from the dead" you said making his eyes widen. "But because his body was bot here anymore and it happened 2 years ago, it would be hard" you said.

"You don't have to─" he stopped when he saw you with teary eyes. "I missed Shin-nii so much that I would  like to revive him right now" you said as  he approached you and hugged you.

"Its up to you, I really missed him so much as  well" He said as he run his fingers through your hair.

"I want to revive him, but if I do it, it will cause half of my ability and I won't be able to manage EDEN anymore" you sobbed.

"EDEN is important to you, you don't have  to do─"

"No! I will do it, I won't be able to manage EDEN but I will be able to see them once in a while" you said and he sighed.

"Its all up to you"

After that, you told Marisha, Isora, Hiruko and Wisteria about it which surprised them. "What?! You will sacrifice your ability because of Sano Shinichiro?!" Hiruko asked as he slammedthe table.

"Yes"

"Are you sure about this? Your ability will be weaken that you won't be able to open a small portal to travel here" Wisteria calmly stated.

"Why are you so calm about this?!" Isora asked. "I don't  control [Name]'s life and  its her will to choice what path she wants to take. I don't have the right to be on her way when it  comes to her decisions" Wisteria answered.

"[Name] will leave EDEN, or are you just thankful because no one would be on the way for your love─" Marisha was cut  off when Wisteria slammed  the table. Making all of  you to be startled because of the sudden outburst.

"Bullshit! Why would I be thankful when [Name] is leaving?! The whole EDEN would panic, It won't be the same and it would be a hell! I don't want her to leave but what can I do if thats what she really wanted" she said and left the meeting.

"Wisteria!" Isora yelled and about to follow Wisteria when Marisha hold his hand. "You would add the guilt if you follow her, stay here" you said.

"You may not know but Wisteria's really inlove with you" Hiruko said

"I will start the revival by tomorrow at the Tree of Knowledge" you added. "I want the four of you manage the EDEN for me. Please take care of it"you added and  smiled as you stood  up.

The Revival started. You write a magic circle called Aerial an ability to  gather someone's spiritual force. It would be hard because Shinichiro already died two years ago. Gathering it would be  a difficult job because of the Magical Wind forcing it to scatter.

You then shaped it to be like Shinichiro. And did another magic circle inside the Aerial, which is called Revival.

"Ability Caster, Cronus's Revival" you casted as the spell started and Shinichiro got revived.

You kneeled because of exhaustion and Mikey run up to you and hugged you. "Thank you!"  he yelled as he then kissed you making you surprised but kissed back.

Both of you then went to Shinichiro as  he hugged the both of you.

You then lived a normal life, tho, you still have your portal and  healing ability. Not that strong as before but not that weak. From over powered, you became an average ability caster..

You were laying on the couch with Emma as Mikey were eating his favorite food with the members of Toman and Shinichiro cooking foods at the kitchen.

Mikey then stood  up and kissed you in the lips saying,

"Thank you for living a normal life with me"