Entry 061: Manjiro Sano

This was requested by someone who requested 3 oneshots about Mikey. I forgot their username and I'm sorry it took so long. I don't know anyone from Danganropa so I'll do it as more likely to be Valac Clara and some major changes since this does not include any gang. Please be free to complain when you don't like it, I'll change it as soon as possible!
-Wisteria

You've always been there nice girl to everyone. Even when they're stepping over you, using you for their own benefits. It's because your afraid that they will put you aside and leave you.

No one wants to be your friend, no one wants to be with you. They would be beside you as long as you give them something back. Besides, they knew you would do anything just for them to stay beside you.

"[Name]~!" Your friends said as you look back and smile at them.

"Hey!!" You yelled back. "Let's hang out but we don't have money. Treat us!" The other one said as you eventually nod.

You're like a puppy that does what they told you to, you don't want to be outcasted again. You don't want to be left alone. You don't want to be lonely. You already know how it feels and don't want to experience it any further.

The four of them entered the cafeteria and sat down. They ordered the most expensive food, besides you're the one paying and they knew you're wealthy.

They sat next to each other as you're on the other side eating alone. You're smiling and commenting even though they're not including you on the conversation.

Later that day, you met Mikey accidentally. You bumped with him and since you thought that he's lonely you dragged him somewhere treating him.

That made you and him always hang out with some of his friends. You did what you always do.

Give them something so they'll stay with you no matter what, because whenever people go sick of your presence they'll leave you behind so you have to find new friends.

You were talking with Mikey and his friends when some of your former friends called you.

"[Name]~!"

You looked back as well as Mikey and his friends.

"We're thirsty and want something to drink, give us money. You'd give won't You?" A girl said as you nod and gave them money.

Mikey and the others just looked at you with worries. They're taking advance of your wealth and your kindness.

Moment pass by, another friend gave his duties to you which is bring the pile of papers to the faculty. You were about to go back when you heard your friends talking.

"Mikey-sama's only wasting his time with that stupid girl,"

"We can't avoid it, besides it's a girl. Mikey-sama could play with her and just dump her in the future,"

"[Name] could be a use, she's wealthy and-" they're voice became muffled when someone covered your ears from behind.

"Don't listen to them it's not true," a voice said whispering to you.

He then hold your wrist and drag you somewhere where there's no person around. He then look back as he saw you crying.

He walked closer as he wiped your tears. "Shh, don't cry. They're not worth of your tears"

" ... what they said was true, it always happened. People only befriended me because they want my money , and when they go sick of me I need to find more other friends," he said as his eyes soften.

"That's not how friends work, your friendship with them was like vending machine. That it takes for you to put money for them to give what you need. That's toxic."

"But I don't know, it's always like that no matter what happened-" you were cut off when he suddenly hold your hand tightly.

"I have feelings for you, more than a friend. I don't want to be a friend but in a more romantic way. You can be friends with Draken and the others. I wanted to protect you and I don't care if you have money or don't have any. I don't care if you don't have friends. I want to lead you on having a true friendship and no toxics. I want to pull you out from loneliness and go with me. I want you to be beside me," he said seriously making your eyes widen and process what he just said.

"No matter what happens I'll always be with you. And I'll never leave you."