epilogue

Jade POV

It's been a week since the situation with Jed and thank fuck the police caught him speeding away from my house. I led him on, since Perrie and I had talked about what would happed if Jed ever came back. The house and hallways are filled with cameras, so I had to do whatever I could to keep him outside our bedroom for evidence to show the police. 

Perrie ran in just after Jed ran off, she had seen everything and was trying to soothe me. Just as she was about to take us to the office for a meeting with Simon, one of the policemen came back.

We needed to provide evidence against Jed's trial.

~~~

And here we are, I stood outside the courtroom, leaning against Perrie's warmth. 'Shhhh baba, it's going to be okay, we have all the evidence we need.'

Indeed we did. Jed Elliott was sentenced to 20 years in jail for going against a restraining order, attempted rap3 and breaking and entering.

~~~

Simon, had talked to us about how we were going to maintain our social status in the industry and we came to the conclusion that we needed to make music with a star from a different genre on their peak fame level. With this collaboration, both Perrie and I could incorporate our pop music with a whole other genre and bring more listeners in.

~~~

Perrie POV

'Well, hello, pretty lady,' the rapper kissed my girlfriends hand, making her smile awkwardly.   'My writers have written a song for us, you just have to sing it with your lovely voice.' he winked at Jade, never letting go of her hand.

Just as we stepped into the studio, Jade shook his hand off, but he just reached into his pocket and fished out a hotel room card, 'We can make good use of that pretty voice tonight, scream my name baby.' he whispered just loud enough that Jade could hear, but I heard it too. (needed to piss someone off for the last time.)

I pulled Jade back by the hand and he just walked into the studio. As soon as he was inside, she turned and hugged me tightly 'baby, please, I don't want to.' I ran my fingers through her hair humming lightly.

'Don't worry, I'll protect you.' (happy? it's paddy but jaddy is still wayyyy superior)

I led her into the recording room and came back out to sit on the other end of the couch from Jordan Stephens.

'That girl fine as fuck, huh. She gonna be mine soon.' he smirked disgustingly. I clenched my fists and took a deep breath, he is so dead.

~~~

Turns out I didn't need to do anything, he got hit by a car the very next day and was killed. Quite a celebration for me. 

Our new song was still released and gained more attention than we expected due to millions of people wanting to listen to the rappers very last song.

~~~

After two years and approval from media and management, I proposed to Jade. 

she said yes

A/N

That was trashy but it's DONE

Hope yous all really enjoyed 'Forbidden'!

This book is finally over, thank you all for all the reads and comments!

Please follow to be notified when my new book come out in January!

~Tyra 🤍