chapter 6

Bam!

Perrie POV

I hopped up onto my bed and pat the space next to me for Lauren to sit. 'Calm the hell down Lolo!' She glared at me and continued playing with her rings, she kept peering at the door so I punched her in the shoulder. 'Stop looking, she'll be here soon,' right on cue, Camz burst through the door with the same worrying face as her girlfriend.

'Oh come on, you two, it'll be fine!' 'No it won't, it doesn't turn out well for our kind!' Camila snapped. 'First things first, it's not "our kind" we aren't a kind of people we are normal. Plus how many people ship Camren, please they're gonna love you two!' Lauren smiled lightly, worry still etched onto her face. I tried to put some positivity onto this situation but, I too know, the media and industry aren't very accepting of openly gay couples. 'Well we better get it over and done with,' Lauren whimpered. I sat there waiting for them to take their phones out, instead they just sat there staring at each other.

'I mean as cute as this is, you literally just said to get it over and done with.' I rolled my eyes playfully as they snapped out of it. Lauren drew her phone out and copied the paragraph, she had been drafting ever since her and Camz started dating a year ago, then pasted it onto Instagram along with a photo I chose for her to post. 'Cammie, hurry, please.' She whispered softly, finally Camila pulled her phone out and copied Lauren's actions. '3...2...1... post!' Both of them pressed the button on my signal and collapsed onto my bed, they snuggled up to each other, slowly drifting off to sleep.

I decided to hop on Instagram to like their posts and congratulate them, before I looked through some edits my fans have made. After around half an hour, I checked back up on their posts, I started scrolling through their comments not realising tears starting to stream down my face.

                  laurenjauregui 🔵

My love, if it pleases you, call me your love from this day forward

My love, if it pleases you, call me your love from this day forward. As I call you mine. I am your love and your best friend, too. As our bodies, minds, and souls combine, so do our hearts become one.

One_Harmoniser- ew, what the actual fuck?! This better be a joke 😂
    Fifth.CamzLove- this is such a good prank, they really got us!

syco- You two are such pranksters

CamilaLoves- I can't believe I ever stanned you, biggest mistake ever.

Load more comments...

I can't believe people are this awful, Camz' comments were so much worse. I turned to wake them up, then I saw them reading off of Lauren's phone, tears falling hard and fast. 'Oh my girls, I'm so sor-' the ringing of Lauren's phone cut me off. As she picked up the sound of Simon's rage-filled voice filled my ears.

Simon: YOU GIRLS HAVE CAUSED SO MUCH PROBLEMS, WE NEED TO COVER THIS UP. ONE MORE MESS UP, WE ARE CUTTING CONTRACT!

With that he hung up, leaving us all dumbfounded.

A/N

Filler chapter ig? Anyways hope you enjoyed!

~T 🤍