VinCha~Chaebol Family's Youngest Son

Start from the beginning

"Then I met Lawyer Hong Yoo Chan when my company was sued by the workers who were injured while building the Issume Shopping Center. I just found out that he's also a lawyer for her, even for free. That's when I found out the reason that woman killed, because she was abused first and she was only defending herself. I feel guilty. I've had too much hatred towards her for so many years. I consider her to have ruined my son's future. I blame her for my son's death. So I support Lawyer Hong financially to release him secretly. A glimmer of hope appears when I find out that Lawyer Hong had met Oh Kyung Ja's son, but that hope was extinguished again because Lawyer Hong died before I met her son."

"Then now you ask us for help to find your grandson's whereabouts?" Guess Yoo Hee Jae, even though he already knew about his job from his superiors.

Mr. Park raises his hand, then Assistant Lee hands over a file in a brown envelope.

"A few months ago, I met a man by chance at the hospital. When I saw him, I felt like I saw my son come back to life. My assistant tried to find information about him, but what he got was too less. Just one thing, he is married to daughter of Lawyer Hong."

"What?" Yoo Hee Jae was wide-eyed. He opened the envelope and the first document he saw was a copy of Hong Cha Young's marital status document with Park Joo Hyeong.

"I want you to confirm it with a DNA test, then get my new will done."

Yoo Hee Jae still looks shocked.

"I wish I could meet him before..." Mr. Park touched his chest, "this heart stopped beating."

~~~

~~~

Carrying an envelope of documents, Yoo Hee Jae walked with his eyes unfocused, out of the mansion to his car. Suddenly a luxury car stopped in his tracks. He bowed politely to the man sitting in the back of the car with the windows open.

"Get in," said the man.

Yoo Hee Jae circled the car and sat next to him

"So, has my father-in-law changed his will?"

"Not yet, sir, I have to make sure that that person is indeed President Park's grandson."