5k Special! Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Sick Reader

Start from the beginning

Shu's P.O.V.

(Y/N) just passed out. Before she could fall I caught her and carried her to our bed. I saw her face all red and she was sweating. I quickly fetched a bowl of cool water and a soft towel for her.

After placing the wet towel on her forehead, I called for the nurses in the Raging Bulls infirmary.

After examining (Y/N), the nurse handed me some medicines and said,

"She has severe fever due to getting wet in the rain. She needs complete bed rest and give her these medicines when she wakes up, but make sure to feed her something before that. This pill here is for sleeping in case she doesn't sleep on time, just dissolve it in water and give her to drink it. Oh and I almost forgot to mention, she will be having some hallucinations, so make sure to take good care of her."

"Ok thank you for your help ma'am."

"No problem, it's my job to." She smiled as she left.

After she left, I looked at (Y/N), who was sweating heavily. Oh (Y/N), why can't you for once take care of your health?

But I think this is my chance to make it up to you for the innumerable times you had taken care of me when I used to fall sick. I smiled to myself, thinking of taking care of her in the best way possible.

Timeskip to 2 hours later, with (Y/N) still asleep and Shu making his special Spaghetti Carbonara for her 😋
No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N)'s fever had gone down a bit, thanks to the ice gel pack, Shu placed on her forehead. She isn't sweating as heavily as before but her face is still red. Shu's in the kitchen making spaghetti for her.

(Y/N) opened her eyes (whatever the nurse said about hallucinations is gonna come true 😑 reader chan but don't worry Shu's here 😉) and groaned a bit. She stood up and went to the kitchen.

Seeing her, Shu worriedly said, "(Y/N)? What are you doing out of the bed? You should go lie down." He walked up to her as she spoke,

"Shu I'm fine now. But what's that pink shiny thing on the counter?"

Shu looked where she was pointing at but saw nothing. "Which pink thing?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Don't you see? It's right over there. Look. Is it a shiny ball?" She said again.

Shu looked around the entire kitchen but didn't see a single thing which matched her description. He thought she might be seeing things.

"(Y/N) I think you really should go and lie down. You're having a high fever."

"But-"

"No buts."

Shu said shoving her back to the bedroom. He was about to make her lie down in bed, before she ran to the window.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?"

"Shu, you didn't tell me when the rain stopped. It's so sunny out there. Look, there are kids practicing beyblading too. Hey, when were so many trees planted around here?" She asked looking out.

Shu was now 110% sure, she was hallucinating and seeing things, because it was still raining outside with nothing visible other than shades of grey.

Shu's P.O.V.

Okay, this is not good at all. (Y/N) definitely HAS TO REST. I walked up to her, grabbing her shoulders and turned her around so she faces me. I placed a hand on her forehead and she was.... burning up!?!

"(N/N), you are sick and you need to rest. Get back to the bed and I'll give you your medicines. And about what you're saying, it's still raining. Come on, have some rest."