1.15 | 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

- Art found on Pinterest - Another version of how I see Amara (Elsa/Jett) -

✦༝┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉༝✦

Leon knew the silent treatment was Amara's way of saying she didn't want to talk, that was obvious to the brunette rookie. However, he felt like he needed to explain to her that the kiss meant nothing to him and that there was a spark between him and Amara that deserved to be explored but her constant ignorance was making that difficult for him.

Though he was given an opportunity to save her from an oncoming zombie she hadn't noticed, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into him before firing two perfect headshots into the zombie causing it to drop fully dead to the ground. She looked from the dead body to Leon before attempting to pull her arm from Leon, his grip tightened, not enough to hurt her but to keep her in place.

"Amara, we need to talk about this," Leon spoke softly. "I don't want to talk about this, Kennedy..." Amara seethed and finally pulled her arm from his grip after he loosened the hold on her due to the way his last name left her lips. He hated it, the way she gritted her teeth in annoyance towards him but he knew she had every right to. He had led her on but it wasn't his intention, he wanted more - so much more - with Amara Williams.

"Amara please..." Leon begged causing Amara to halt in her step. "There are more important things going on right now, we need to focus on getting this damn cure then we need to find Claire before getting the hell out of this city before we end up dead. We aren't together or anything so it doesn't matter. Just two people trying to survive," Amara stated clearly before walking away from Leon leaving him feeling more guilty than before.

✦༝┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉༝✦

They made their way through the door into the lab, Amara kept a distance from Leon who focused on the task at hand not wanting to upset Amara any more than she already was. Amara searched the rooms opposite to Leon, she found more ammo for her handgun along with another knife that she could use for close contact fights.

Leon switched on his flashlight as they made their way down a dark corridor, Leon took out two zombies as Amara shot down four of them. They found their way into a cafeteria, Amara ignored the automated voice system as she took out a few more zombies. After some searching, they found themselves in a large room where a corpse was left to rot. Leon walked up to it and found a special forces tape recorder to which he pressed play;

"Alpha to Ghost. Target moving to the West Area. Must be going to retrieve the G-Virus and antiviral agent. The AV is still contained." Amara didn't pay attention to the rest of the recording. Leon stood up and looked to Amara, "G-Virus is in the West Area..." Amara nodded absentmindedly before walking away from Leon, the rookie sighed before following behind her.