1.12 | 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘? 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧?

✦༝┉┉┉˚**

✦༝┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉༝✦

Amara sat down on the table as Leon read different articles and files to find a way to open the door allowing them to get to Ada and find their way out and into the lab. Amara was beginning to wish she remembered the way she got in and out of the lab, it would've made things so much easier for all of them. Leon smiled over at Amara as she zoned out into her own world, he found her beautiful, there was no doubting that.

He knew she had nowhere to go after they finally get out of the city, he hoped that she wouldn't get taken away by the government due to their being no information about her and being an experiment. Maybe, just maybe, he could convince Claire to play family and claim Amara as her sister or cousin. He had connections with the right people to ensure Amara never got stuck in a lab as an experiment again, he wasn't gonna lose her.

He couldn't think of a life without her in it, they had shared trauma and nothing would tear them apart, not if he had something to do about it. Leon S. Kennedy was falling for Amara Williams, there was no doubt in his mind but he only had one question: Could she really feel the same way about him? Would she understand these emotions? Could he really be the one to teach her when he, himself, had no idea how to love... Love? What? It isn't love... is it? Leon questioned himself.

Amara noticed Leon staring at her though his eyes showed he was distant, he had zoned out into his own world of questions. Amara smiled as she admired his blue eyes, his jawline and the way his silver-brown hair flowed over his face ever-so-slightly. She admired the lopsided smile resting on his face, the slight glow on his tanned skin and the way his muscles tensed every now and again.

She felt the warmth, the flutter in her stomach, the race of her heart and the way her cheeks warmed up as she admired him. She smiled, dazed as she came to a conclusion that left her feeling clueless... she was falling in love. But what is love? Why do I know the word but not the emotion? Is it dangerous? Is it powerful? Is it a weakness? She had endless questions with no answers, and as she looked down the ground she couldn't decided... Should she let herself fall and hope to be caught... or should she step back and avoid it?

✦༝┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉༝✦

Once the two had focused back on the task at hand, both with flushed cheeks from catching each other staring as they were trapped within their questioning thoughts, they managed to locate more supplies (which was needed as they were low on bullets and healing herbs) and take out some undead beings before finding a tool to crank open a door. They found a key, heading back down to the water before walking over some rocks and dropped to the other side.

They came face to face with small mounds of mutated flesh, one of which attacked the two with an arm shaped like a blossomed tulip. Leon was hurt badly as Amara let her anger out, ripping off the arm causing it to shriek and die. Another arm reached out for Leon, wrapping around his torso as another rushed towards his face. He reached out his arms to hold it away from his face, strange substance left its mouth but Amara rushed over and tore Leon free before ripping another arm off.

Leon grabbed Amara's hand and the two rushed away from the mounds of mutated flesh and found their way to some breakers they needed to access. Leon lead Amara back towards another breaker where he placed the chess piece into place, the light switching from red to green. Amara smiled at Leon's genius puzzle solving skills but went on to question why their were so many puzzles within the city. It felt like a game to her but she knew it was real life. (Or is it? Hmm?)

Leon has found a flamethrower, Amara admired the weapon and the two found it useful as they walked back through the mounds of mutated flesh. "It's not even the third date, no kissing!" Leon remarked as one of the arms spewed out substance over him again. Amara raised her gun and pointed towards the eye on the mound, she focused for a moment before firing, the bullet hit the eye in the middle and the mound shrieked before collapsing into a pile of flesh.

Amara rushed over to Leon who was leant over trying to breathe, he was pale and the substance stuck to his skin as he coughed for air. Amara pulled out her herbs and began grounding them up and mixing the red, blue and green herbs together. "Here," Amara offered softly before tipping Leon's head back and pouring the herbs into his mouth. Leon coughed slightly before swallowing the herbs, Amara watched closely but he continued to struggle.

She watched with a worried concern waiting for the herbs to heal him yet nothing seemed to change, she closed her eyes as she rested her hand on his cheek. Slowly, Amara opened her eyes to reveal them shining their usual bright blue, though this time, instead of the typical sky blue, they were an aqua-green. Leon leaned into her touch and slowly the substance fell from his skin, his lungs cleared and the wounds he had gotten recently had healed - minus his shoulder.

Amara closed her eyes again, pulling her hand from Leon's face before taking in a deep breath as her head felt light and her stomach formed a deep pit. She was also suddenly really hungry for food along with a slight pain in her side. Leon focused his eyes on Amara, he watched as she opened her eyes to reveal their usual unique blue and he slowly licked his lips imagining what it would be like to kiss Amara Williams.

Leon shook off those thoughts, he couldn't get distracted right now considering they were still in the middle of flesh mounds. He helped her up and held her hand tightly as they walked back towards the room where they were trying to get to Ada. Leon had his mind made up, once they had gotten out of Raccoon city - Leon S. Kennedy was gonna make his move on Amara Williams and nothing was gonna stop him from taking that chance.

✦༝┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉༝✦

Author Note

It is 1:30 am on an early (really early) Saturday morning for me. I have to be up in like seven hours but here I am, writing instead of sleeping lol

Anyway, wanted to get more into their feelings for this chapter as things as gonna take a turn in the next few chapters.

I'm gonna add quite some originality to the game line so please respect the changes.

Right... I've kept you long enough....
(if you read author notes comment 'real proud dad' on last chapters author note)

So I'll see you in the next chapter... where they finally save Ada... who is just laying unconscious... on the ground... with an injured leg...while Leon and Amara daydream about one another....

Tee hee...

Also - #leomara
Mel xo