1.10 | 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

✦༝┉┉┉˚**

✦༝┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉༝✦

The moment Leon climbed up the ladder to the two girls, Amara wrapped her arms around him, resting her face in the crook of his neck. He was surprised for a moment before wrapping his arms around her waist, his chest felt warm as he enjoyed holding her in his arms. She pulled back once Ada cleared her throat in pure annoyance at the two's obvious views on one another. "I'm g-glad you are okay..." Amara spoke softly as she stepped away from Leon.

He smiled at her as she turned to Ada, her gaze locked on the silver haired woman who immediately shrunk under the deafening words that echoed through her head. She couldn't help but think deeply about what Ada had said, could she really be right about what she said? Would Leon really die because of her? Is she gonna be trapped there with the mindless undead? Leon noticed the conflicted look on Amara's face but he wasn't sure why she seemed that way.

Before he could ask, Ada stepped in front of him ready to move on to the lab without further interruptions. "You said the virus turned people into monsters, not reptiles," Leon snapped at Ada as she walked ahead of Leon and Amara. "Fair point. I'm just impressed you made it in one piece," Ada replied nonchalantly. They made their way through the halls into an elevator where Amara leaned against the wall in the corner as Leon looked to Ada.

"So let me get this straight; Umbrella sells monsters like that to who? Our military? Somebody else's?" Leon asked Ada without noticing how Amara looked down realising that she too, was classed as one of their monsters. "They don't sell the monsters, they sell the viruses that make them," Ada replied with a slight smirk noticing that Amara felt hurt by Leon's words. "And Annette is who makes the viruses," Ada added as she looked away from Leon with her arms crossed.

✦༝┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉༝✦

Amara zoned out of the remainder of their conversation, she blindly followed behind them as they continued through the halls until they walked through a door where a blonde woman was leaning over a dead body. "Identify yourself!" Leon shouted as he pointed his gun at her. The woman looked up at them with a glare until her eyes landed on Amara who she believed to have died. "Annette Birkin," Ada spoke as she pointed her gun at Annette, her gaze still on Amara.

"She's who we are looking for?" Leon asked as he looked to Ada. Amara tilted her head slightly as her eyes shone blue for a moment, Annette sighed as she looked down in guilt. "Not much time..." Annette said as she stood up with her eyes on the body, "Need to dispose of it..." Amara looked from the body to Annette, she couldn't find a single bad thing about the woman, her aura seemed pure. "We're here for the G-Virus!" Ada stated as she stepped forward.

Amara turned her gaze to Ada as she realised what was happening, Ada wasn't an agent, she was after the virus for her own gain. Amara looked down as she sighed, how could she prove that to Leon without getting on his bad side. Leon trusted Ada and without proof, she could ruin everything between her and Leon, that was something she couldn't risk.

"That's not going to happen... Amara, you'd let them endanger the world?" Annette spoke before her eyes landed on Amara. Leon turned his head to Amara as her eyes shone and then both Leon and Ada's guns were forcefully lowered. Amara swallowed as she stepped forward until she shook her head, a sharp pain shot through her skull causing her to drop to her knees and clutch her head. "What has happened to you?" Annette spoke before looking at Ada who smirked slyly.

Annette looked to Leon as he dropped down to Amara to see what he could do to help her, Annette took this as an opportunity to set the body on fire and run. Leon looked up as Ada began running towards Annette, who turned and shot at her. Leon rushed over and jumped out to save Ada, getting shot in the shoulder in the process. Annette escaped and Amara finally managed to open her eyes, she gasped as she looked over at Leon.

"LEON!!" Amara screamed out as she forced herself up and rushed over to Leon, she knelt down in front of him. "You'll never get the G-Virus!" Annette shouted as Ada fired shots at her, a door closed between them leaving them in silence. Amara helped Leon leaned against the wall, she carefully cupped his face in her hands as he winced. "You're gonna be okay," Amara whispered as Ada removed her coat. "Stop her before she gets away," Leon whimpered out to both of them.

Amara shook her head, "I'm not leaving you behind like this. Ada can handle it!" Ada went to speak but was startled when Amara turned to her with bright blue eyes threatening her to speak up if she dared. "Fine," Ada answered before making her way after Annette. Amara pulled out some bandages as Leon passed out from the pain, she look at his arm and tore the sleeve to reveal the wound.

She winced at the sight of the blood gushing from the wound, she put pressure on the wound and cleaned up whatever she could before allowing her eyes to glow. The bullet within his shoulder shot out into her palm, she smiled softly before applying more pressure to the wound. "A-Amara..." Leon whimpered out softly, his uninjured hand grabbed her free one despite his eyes still being shut tight. "I-I'm right here, Leon..." Amara softly responded.

Amara wrapped up his shoulder tightly once the bleeding slowed down, she then pulled Ada's coat over him to keep in warm in the chilly tunnel they were in. She moved to sit next to him ready for anything that could come their way, she sighed to herself as she fiddled with the hem of her shirt. "Leon?" Amara spoke softly with no response, "I'm new to... Well, everything, and I'm getting these strange feelings about you and they, uh, confuse me..."

She looked at Leon noticing that he was still out of it and not paying any attention to her causing her to sigh once again. "You make me feel warm, a g-good warm... and-and I get this fluttery feeling in my stomach when you smile at me... I don't understand it but I never want it to go away...." Amara rambled before looking down at the ground. "But Ada said some things to me... and - I don't believe she's an FBI Agent, I think she's after the G-Virus for her own gain but I was worried about saying anything because I couldn't upset you..." Amara continued.

"I never want these strange feelings to go away... Nor do I want you to ever go away... I, uh, I never feel alone with you... I feel safe and, uh, happy... I don't know, maybe I'm being stupid..." Amara sniffled as she wiped the tear from her cheek. "It's not like you can hear what I'm saying anyway... so, uh, don't worry about it," Amara finished off, but little did she know - Leon heard all of it.

✦༝┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉༝✦

OMG! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!

Anyway, Imma go sleep now considering it's midnight!

Also, you are welcome for the top image ;)

Mel xo