1.13 | 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗗𝗔

Pictures above: Amara (old) and Leon muses
I used the actor playing Leon in the movie and Amara's is an image via Pinterest.

✦༝┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉༝✦

Amara focused her attention on the zombies heading towards her, she raised her gun before firing off six perfect head shots causing their undead beings heads to pop. Two more shots failed to hit the targets head, rather they hit the final two undead beings chest which cause them to fall back. Leon smirked before using the flamethrower to finish them off, he turned to Amara who shrugged slightly before walking towards him.

The two were on the search for more chess pieces to complete the puzzle in full, Amara leaned against the wall in the puzzle room while Leon continued his search before finding another elevator. He called Amara over to him and the two headed to the elevator which lead to another gate that the two unlocked before walking through to find themselves in the same area where Leon fought against the mutated scientist.

"This is a bit tedious," Leon said as they headed into another elevator that bought them back to the small office within the police station. They opened the door using a tool which allowed them free range from the station to the sewers completely, Amara nodded proudly at Leon before they turned back down into the small office, taking the elevator down to the sewers again. "I agree with you there, it's a lot of running around," Amara replied to his earlier comment.

✦༝┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉༝✦

"We're coming Ada," Leon said once he put the pieces in place opening the locked door. They made their way down the corridor, the open room had another switch similar to one that Amara had solved earlier that night. With a knowing smile, Amara flicked the first, second and forth switch which made the nimble pointers fall on the red patch within the dial. Amara smiled at Leon as the door not to far from them beeped.

Amara walked forward towards the door but was stopped when a large arm busted through the ceiling in an attempt to grab her, she let out a small shriek as Leon grabbed her waist and pulled her back. "Jesus Christ!" Leon shouted as they stumbled back, Leon holding Amara close to him as they listened for the monster. A fire started on the ground, slowly spreading across the floor prompting Leon and Amara to stumble back further where the arm busted through the roof again sending them stumbling to the side again.

"What the actual hell?" Leon said, breathless. He looked down at Amara, a small gash rested on the side of her forehead from the creatures clawed hand. Leon pulled Amara towards a table, a safe distance away from the monster and the fire that was spreading throughout the small compacted room. Leon continued to dodge the monsters arm as he looked around for an escape, unfortunately, he failed to find the exit before the fire exploded into a full burn.