1.7 | 𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗬𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧

✦༝┉┉┉˚**

✦༝┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉༝✦

Leon helped Amara up off of the cold wet concrete before noticing the fire that was burning the helicopter that had crashed into the building. He spotted a lever as Amara calmed herself from the overwhelming feelings coursing throughout her body. Leon lifted the lever and water began falling onto Amara who gasped and jumped out of the way as Leon chuckled. "Leon!" Amara playfully scolded before laughing with him. "Maybe that would be more useful putting out the fire," Amara stated as she looked over at the crash site.

Amara waited by the lever as Leon headed down to find a way to transfer the water to the pipe over the fire rather than on Amara again. She waited anxiously hearing occasionally gunshots, she just hoped he'd be alright as she paced back and forth in the pouring rain. It wasn't long till Leon returned to Amara, she smiled up at him as he walked towards her. "Are you doing okay?" Leon asked as he stepped up in front of Amara, she was leaning on the wall near the lever. "I'm alright, let's get a move on," Amara responded kindly.

Leon pulled the lever down releasing the water onto the fire which quickly put it out, Amara smiled at Leon before walking ahead of him into the building. Leon followed behind her as they tried to plan a way to move the helicopter out of their way when a slight movement stopped them. Both Leon and Amara's heads snapped towards the helicopter just as it was shoved to the side revealing a taller man in a fedora and a mean gaze.

The beings eyes trailed from Leon to Amara, her eyes lit up bright blue at the sight of him. "Tyrant X..." Amara spoke in a monotone voice. Leon quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her along with him out into the rain again before rushing down the stairs where undead beings stumbled about. They dodged the undead person and rushed into a safe room, Amara stumbled back onto a crate as her head spun. Leon paced for a moment before looking at Amara in worry, "Amara?"

She looked up at him with slight fear in her eyes, "He.... He'll kill me... He's the one they send for misplaced experiments..." Leon stepped closer as he finally let the whole Tyrant thing process within his mind. "I'm not gonna let him hurt you Amara, not without a fight," Leon assures her as he knelt down to look into her eyes. Amara nodded before the two took a deep breath ready to face whatever the hell the giant tyrant would do.

✦༝┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉༝✦

Leon and Amara, hand in hand, snuck their way by the Tyrant and found themselves back at the gate where they had met up with Claire earlier that night. They headed back into the station and made their way through the main office before running towards the main foyer where Mr X was walking towards them. Amara gasped quietly as Leon pulled her away from him, they rushed through the corridors in hopes of losing the Tyrant with loud footsteps.

Leon's focus was parted between protecting Amara and continuing on their quest to get the keycard and get the hell out of this hellhole. After running around in an attempt to find their way back to the main foyer without running into Mr X, they finally found their way to the door they were looking for and after careful agreement about walking as silently as possible in hopes not to alert Mr X, they were able to find the items they needed.

Mr X caught up to the two adults and grabbed Amara's arm ripping her away from Leon who turned and fired off shots in hopes to help Amara. Her heart was pounding as she watched Mr X slowly storm his way towards Leon with the intent to kill, she grew angry and her vision blurred with a red tinge as she stood up. Leon was backed into a corner when something moved by him quickly moving him out of the corner, he turned his head to see Amara standing before Mr X.

Amara's eyes were blindingly bright blue as she ran fast towards the giant being, with all her force she pushed off of the ground and kicked Mr X into the opposing wall, stunning him as she landed perfectly on the ground. Her eyes dulled to their natural state as she stood up and walked over to Leon with a shy smile, adverting her gaze from his. "We should go before he gets up," Amara said as she went to walk past Leon who was staring at her in awe and amazement.

"That... was awesome!!" Leon complimented as the two quietly yet quickly snuck away from the stunned Tyrant. They wandered away from the library in hopes to find their way to S.T.A.R.S office where Leon plugged in a USB that gave him access to the locked room where he found a new gun and a letter to the S.T.A.R.S team from Chris Redfield. "Claire's brother isn't even here, we got to let her know," Amara spoke up as she finished the letter, she couldn't help but think their was some hidden message within it.

"Yeah, we'll let her know for sure," Leon replied before they left the room and headed into the main foyer where Mr X stopped and stared at the two, he was definitely upset with them. "He doesn't look too happy, does he?" Amara asked Leon as they stared back. "I think he needs a nice vacation to the Bahama's to relax," Leon sassed before the two promptly ran away from the Tyrant and headed back into the library to move the bookshelves to access another door.

They made their way towards the clock tower, spotting Mr X on the lower level as an undead being attacked Leon in an attempt to bite him. Amara grabbed the zombies head and ripped it away from Leon before crushing its head underneath her boot. She nodded to Leon before they continued on their way into the clock tower where they put the gears in their places. Stairs dropped down and Leon headed up as Amara kept watch in case Mr X found his way in.

The bell above Amara rang loudly, she quickly covered her ears as the bell knocked the item they needed down before the bell itself fell. "Well, it's three in the morning," Leon said to Amara before picking up the electronic part they needed. "I guess so. Now to get passed Mr X and out of this place," Amara stated before they made their way back to the library running into Mr X before they managed to sneak passed him and back into the main foyer. They were only a few steps away from getting away from this hellhole.

✦༝┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉༝✦

Another new chapter!
Mel xo