chad with a pad

Brad stretched, slipping out of the bed, Chad was asleep in the bed. The motel was empty and a note was left on the fridge.
‘Hey Brad, make sure Chad gets lots of rest and when he wakes up make sure he has lots of tissues and a hot water bottle.
-Haybale
P.S: if he gets hungry, make him noodles.’
Brad smiled at the note and looked back at Chad. ‘Dumbass’ he thought to himself, pouring water for himself.
He sat down next to chad, going on his phone for a while.
Chad blinked aggressively trying to wake himself up. He tugged on brad’s arm, catching his attention.
“Good morning sleeping beauty,” he said flirtatiously. Chad rubbed his face and groaned.
“How am I not dead yet?” Chad moaned.
“The power of self control,” Brad said. They both paused for a moment before chad muttered, “I.. I do want to find Toby, but I really want to go home. Is that selfish of me to say?” Brad turned to chad.
“Of course not. I mean it’s normal and plus last year of school before it’s time for uni yay,” Brad said, trying to help chad. Chad wrapped his arms around brad’s torso.
“I don’t wanna wake up yet,”
“But baby~ you have to,” Brad said with a raspy voice. Chad instantly blushed and rushed to get dressed.
He decided on something different for one, an actual T-shirt instead of a hoodie. It was loose and colourful. Chad let out a wheezy cough before sitting back down.
Brad rushed over for the tissues and leant them to chad. He thanked Brad and blew his nose. Chad lay with a hot water bottle, clenching his hair.
Rae, mya and Harris returned alone; no Toby.
“We’re running out of time,” Rae
Mentioned, stressed. Mya responded quickly, “we could always look another time and plus we’re going home tomorrow it’s not like we have that much time left to look for him,” Rae nodded and sat down with Brad. The television was boring, nothing interesting to watch.
“Ughhh I need the toilet,” Chad whined, getting up to go to the bathroom. Chad was curious and looked into the cabinet above the sink. There was extra toilet paper, towels and two boxes. The boxes had two different labels ‘always’ and ‘tampax’. Chad stared at them before picking up the box that read ‘always’.
He carefully opened it and pulled out something from inside. The spongey square was wrapped in plastic, it crinkled as he peaked back the plastic. Chad was in shock and whispered lightly under his breath, “the fuck is this?” Chad burst out of the bathroom, pad in hand shouting, “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?!” Everyone looked right at him. Brad and Rey laughed manically as Harris stared in confusion.
“Uhm Chad, THATS A PERIOD PRODUCT,” Mya started laughing on her words at the end. Chad dropped the pad instantly and started laughing, his chuckles turning into a wheeze.

498 words
And this is by far one of my fav chapters