the car

Chad felt himself wrapped in brad's arms, his grip tight. He felt sweat dribbling from his forehead down to his lips, it was salty.
The orange glow was radiating onto them as Brad got up and helped Chad as well.
"Thanks," Chad managed to say. Brad nodded then took Chad round to the front of the hall. They saw a crowd of about 10 people gathered at the scene.
"Ah!" Brad let out, he clenched his arm, it seemed to be Broken. Chad looked at it and walked Brad to the nearest bench, smiling sympathetically.
People around were crying and some running away.
Chad looked around and saw people getting in cars. Him and Brad went over to a car and got in with Toby, the place was silent. Chad looked back at the burning hall as they pulled out the drive. Brad was staring deeply into Chad's brown eyes, he smiled. Chad turned to him and felt his cheeks go red, he eventually settled and they stared into each other's eyes lovingly.
"Where are we going?" Chad asked.
The car was silent, everyone was staring at him. Chad looked down in embarrassment. Movement around the car stopped as they reached a nearby garage. Toby, Brad and Chad stepped out of the car, passing people noticing brad's arm. An ambulance was soon called and Brad and Chad were soon in one. Chad was in the hospital all night.
Dawn. The sun rose on the world as Chad felt his eyelids get heavier and heavier. He just wanted to sleep, to rest in his bed, to hug Brad.
A doctor came into the room and told Chad about all the burns he had on his body. Fortunately, nothing serious. Brad on the other hand, had a Brocken wrist and burns across him. Chad was discharged from the hospital, Brad staying behind.
"Hello?" Chad said, "I'd like a taxi please?"

Chad collapsed on his bed, instantly falling asleep, he didn't even care about the burns on his chest stinging to the touch, Chad was tired.

343 words