that night

As the years went by, Chad and Brad's love for each other grew stronger. They had kissed a few years ago but it never went anywhere, they dated for a while but eventually broke up as Chad wasn't ready for a relationship yet. Brad's feelings were still raging on; he would be patient for Chad.
It was Chad's 16th birthday and Brad wanted to give him the best gift ever. Chad didn't ask for anything for his birthday, but his friends still wanted to give him gifts because you know what? hacunamata or is it hacunamacaca, I can't remember, who cares, just write whatever patrica.
Anyway, Chad woke up and was surprised that his friends had got him gifts and he hadn't even asked for any. He was excited for everyone's gifts, especially Brad. He peered at Brad, but he didn't have anything, Chad shrugged it off, since he didn't ask for anything, what could he expect?
Chad took time opening everyone's gifts. Rae and Mya got Chad a petite teddy bear, it was hand made, the little stitches were a little wonky but cute. It's little black eyes, sewn on also, with a painted, white highlight. The small creme coloured bear had a dark green ribbon tied around its neck, tied as a bow below its cheek. "His name is Alfred now," Chad said seriously, obviously joking, Rae smiled gloriously and Mya laughed vigorously.
Toby had gotten Chad a drum kit and offered to start a band with him. Chad excepted and was super excited to start having a band with his friends. He smiled, staring at his drum kit, it was mainly black, but the linings around the batter head was green and blue. Chad smiled at it once again before Brad came in and interrupted Chad's moment. Brad murmured to Chad, "don't think I forgot about you now doll," Chad felt tingles in his fingers and then said, trying to sound tough, "what are you saying Brad? Why are you calling me doll?" Brad looked Chad up and down and snickered "feisty today? Try me later and I'll teach you," Brad said to Chad, he winked then walked away. Chad was flustered and turned a little scarlet and smiled. Over the course of the day, Chad was not involved in anything around his birthday, however later Chad was surprised with a surprise birthday party at a big hall in a reserved area.
Toby had brought Chad there and there was tons of people inside, almost everyone from the year. Chad was astonished and amazed at how they managed to pull this off.
They all partied for hours and hours, Chad eventually noticed that there was alcohol and that some others were getting drunk. Chad picked up a shot glass and heard some people cheering at him. Chad had a few shots and soon became a little tipsy. He hung around with Toby most of the time, both of them had a few shots by now and were getting a little dizzy. Soon, Brad came over to Chad, smirking. He confidently pulled Chad to the side and pinned him to the wall, "let's take this upstairs," he whispered to Chad, he soon turned a light shade of pink as he trailed behind Brad upstairs.
There were a few separate rooms upstairs, two of which, were bedrooms. Brad pulled Chad into one of the bedrooms and locked the door behind him. He giggled at Chad, looking to the floor "do you want to, darling?" Brad said. Chad responded with a stutter, "r..really? I mean- I'd do anything you want," Chad smiled.
Brad put his right hand on Chad's waist, his left behind his head and passionately kissed Chad. They started to make out, in the bedroom. Brad put his hand up Chad's t-shirt, still kissing him, and pushed him against the wall. Brad stopped to slowly take both of their shirts off. Chad was already out of breath and was panting like a dog. Brad gave Chad a little kiss before crouching down to take of his jeans. He slowly took off Chad's belt and pulled down his jeans. Brad squeezed behind Chad to take off his own trousers. Brad put Chad onto the bed as he slipped on a condom, he put his boxers back on, over the top. Chad was laying on the bed with his belly down, Brad crawled over him and pulled down Chad's pants, also taking off his own. He slowly put his dick into Chad's arse, he moaned a little. Chad wasn't used to this but he was already loving it. Brad picked up the pace as Chad's whimpers grew louder. Brad smiled a little and whispered something into Chad's ear, making him go red.
Brad eventually finished and decided to lay next to Chad, they fell asleep peacefully, a few hours later.

812 words