the news

After chad finished his ice cream he decided to go shopping on his own for a while. The shops were quite crowded and sweaty, he was walking in the sunlight when he heard his phone ring. It was Brad. Chad answered almost immediately.
"Chad you need to come to the hospital, they think Toby's about to wake up!" Brad said through the phone.
"I'll be right there!" Chad yelled back.
Chad sprinted to the hospital, excited to see his friend again. He got there just in time to see Toby wake up. Mya and Rae were there too.
They soon wondered out of the room as doctors flooded Toby's room. Brad held Chad's hand tightly as they all waited in the waiting room. A guy with long blonde hair, with purple tips sprinted by them; he tripped through the door however the desperation in his face was explicit.
Soon after, a tall woman with lusciously soft-looking hair strode past. The time they were there felt like days had gone past, however it had only been about 80 minutes.
The guy with blonde hair soon walked out Toby's room, tears in his eyes. Toby was on an emergency bed being hurried out of his room. Chad, Brad, Mya and Rae looked at him nervously. The tall lady followed behind them.
Toby had to have a blood transplant and he had to recover at his mother's house. Chad was crying at the news, Brad held back tears.
At home, Brad demanded that they were not to change Toby's room after he left. It was to be untouched.
"What the hell are we supposed to do..." Chad asked Brad.
"Remember when Toby burnt down the hall on your 16th?" Brad mentioned to chad. Chad nodded at him, smiling a bit.
"Do you still have the scars?" He asked.
Chad gasped and nodded.
"That's how we can remember him okay,"
Chad felt tears flow down his cheeks and hugged Brad. He ended giving chad a hoodie to comfort him, they both watched luca to try and calm themselves. Chad fell asleep in brad's arms peacefully that night. Even though Chad was asleep, Brad still whispered to him, "I love you so much, you don't even know," Brad sighed then continued, "and I'm never ever gonna let you go."
"You better not my big teddy bear," Chad whispered. Brad blushed slightly.
"Naughty boys get punished you know," Brad mentioned, his voice going raspy.
"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ONE NIGHT," Chad was blushing furiously.