"You look like you woke from the dead." I giggle and his head snaps towards me at the sound.

He watches me with a small smile and I can not help but feel shy under his stare.

"What is the process so far?" I blurt and smile when his face turns serious.

"We captured some of his men, and they gave some idea on what he is planning. None of them know who the rat is. So far we are only keeping information between close men." he speaks and I nod.

I don't say anything else, not knowing what to say, so I get up and leave the bed.

He grumbles behind me but I hear his footsteps follow me, his body so close to mine.

"What is the plans for today?" I question as I throw on a hoodie and turn to him.

He watches me with hooded eyes, watching as my lips tilts into a smile.

"You smell so fucking good." he tells me, walking up to me and pulling me against his chest.

"The smell of Apples is good?" I ask.

He nods, his head nuzzled into my hair and he sighs.

I pull away tutting and shaking my head.

"Princess, you have work to do." I grin and he frowns.

"You before anything. So come here," he reaches out to me but I step back.

"I was planning on training today, so I will not be around you much. I think you should go finish your work." I nod and he crosses his arms over his large body.

You know what else is large? His feet.

"Why are you training?" he grumbles out, his face pulled into a scowl.

"Well when you will not be able to defeat the big bad wolf, I will." I tease and watch as his lips twitch.

He sighs and nods, pressing a kiss to my head and walking out reluctantly.

I groan once he leaves, rushing to the bathroom to get ready into my sports gear that I forced Vince to buy me.

***

"Mars, are you alright?" Ryder asks me.

I look up at him from my position on the floor and sigh.

We have been talking slowly, and he has apologised multiple times, I haven't forgave him yet but I think I should give him chance.

"No." I answer truthfully.

"Why is that?" he sits down on the floor next to me, a knife in his hands.

"I do not know."

He hums and twirls the knife between his fingers, staring at it.

"Can I have that?" I point to it and he snatches it towards his chest defensively.

"No. This is my wife." he murmurs, moving away from me.