"Now, please, tell me what's wrong?" she asked.

"It's nothing, Agnes." I tried to reassure her.

"If it was nothing you wouldn't be sitting here for the whole day, crying."

"I wasn't crying you are wrong." I told her and stood up quickly. She looked at me with a confused expression and sighed. I knew that she cared and wanted to help but I wasn't in the mood.

"I am an old woman, Angelina. I have experienced many things and I can tell when someone is upset." she said. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at her. What exactly did she wanted to hear? She knew that I was like this because of Harry, everything revolves around him he is the reason for me being upset, he is the reason for my grumpy mood and he is the reason for my tears. I would have never though that his words would have this effect on me, that they would mean so much. I didn't know why but I cared of what he thought about me. Even when I was the one who needed help he still blamed me for everything. I was the one to blame for his friend's filthy mind.

"Okay, there is something. Is that what you wanted to hear?" I asked angrily, throwing my arms in the air in frustrated.

"Not exactly. I want to know the reason." she said smirking.

"I'm tired okay? I'm tired of people assuming the worst for me. I'm tired of trying." I told her truthfully, running a hand through my hair. I was not going to cry in front of her.

"You mean him. You don't want Harry to think badly about you." she corrected me I nodded my head, there was no need to deny it she already knew.

"I can't change his opinion about me, no, in fact the only thing I do is make it worse." I said, taking a sit next to her.

"I know my child and to be honest with you when it comes to Harry there is not much I can do to help. He is a complicated young man."

​"I have realised that." I told her smiling lightly.

"He told me to come here." she suddenly said and I looked at her confused. He told her to come here?

"Really?"

"Yes, he told me to tell you to go to his studio." she said with guilt in her eyes and I nodded my head. Right, how could I forget? I was here for one reason and only and that was business. It wouldn't hurt though if he actually treated me with some respect, I have feelings too.

​"Don't worry, Agnes, I will go. You can tell him that." I told her.

"I can-"

"Just go and tell him that I'll be there soon." she stood up, looking at me with sad eyes and then walked out of the room closing the door behind her. I groaned angrily taking the clothes that were on the bed and throwing them away on the floor. If Harry thought of me as a Doll then I might as well be one. He wants a Doll? Then he will have one. I'm tired of trying to prove him wrong, he will get what he wants.

I quickly run to the closet and picked out a sexy black pair of lingerie and matching stockings. I changed into them and put on a pair of black high heels. I also did a simple make up and let my hair naturally down before taking the silk gown that was lying on my bed and putting it on.

I was getting more nervous with each step I took but I was going to do this. I was going to give him Angel if he wanted to. As I approached his studio I didn't bother to knock on the door, I just opened it slowly and walked inside.

Harry was sitting on the white sofa with a drink in his hand, dressed in black. If he was surprised when I came in then he didn't show it. His face remained stern not even a single muscle moved and I gulped as I closed the door and walk closer to him. He took a sip from the brown liquor and then his green eyes stared at me intently.

"Just in time." he said and stood up right in front of me and I took that as an opportunity to open my gown. I carefully undid the first buttons and opened it revealing my black lingerie. Harry's eyes followed my every move and he bit the inside of his cheek before running a hand through his hair messily. I let my gown fall down behind me and stood in front of him like half naked, looking innocently into his dark eyes.

"What do you think you are doing?" he asked with a hoarse voice, putting his drink down. Don't back away now, Angelina. I started walking around him playing with his long curls a bit and then grabbed the collar of his shirt pressing my body against his.

"I'm showing you what you wanted to see... Angel." I whispered seductively in his ear and bit his earlobe playfully. He stiffened and placed his hands on my hips pushing me a bit way. His eyes looked at my lips and then at my eyes before smirking.

"Don't play games with me." he warned me as his hand slipped on my back and I brought my face closer to his, making my lips touch his as I talked.

What the hell am I doing? This is not me!

"Oh, but I love games Mr. Styles." I kissed the corner of his lips and pushed him backwards taking him by surprise. He fell back on the sofa with wide eyes and lips parted. He wasn't expecting this.

My heels clicked on the floor as I walked towards him seductively and then I sat on his lap putting my legs on his sides. My hands trailed up his clothed torso until I reached the first button of his shirt and I started unbuttoning it. He was watching me, he wasn't taking his eyes from me and I was trying not to show my fear. His tattoos and tanned skin came into view and I stared at his well defined abs. He was something to watch, he was dangerously beautiful and I hated that.

He was smirking at me and I bit my lip before moving against his lap so that I could come as close as I could to him. He groaned throwing his head back, I could feel him getting hard beneath me. I moved forward and placed a kiss on his chest and then moved upwards to his neck and jawline. When I reached his lips he took my face in his hands, staring at my lips.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into, Angel." he whispered. I pressed my hands on his torso for support and looked at him.

"This is my choice." I said and moved my hips against his making him bite his lip. What is it about this man that makes him so irresistible?

"You will get hurt." he warned me but I didn't listen because in an instant my lips were on his. It was like I was set on fire, my whole body was heating up and he was the only one who could help me. My hands went to his hair and I played with it deepening the kiss. His tongue was exploring my mouth and I could taste the vodka he had drank just a few minutes ago. His big hands caressed my curves and I rocked my hips against his making him moan in the kiss. I bit on his bottom lip lightly and then pulled away to look at his lustful eyes. His erection was visible through his tight jeans and that turned me on even more.

"Maybe I like getting hurt, Mr. Styles." I said in a low voice.

He was quick to change our positions and so now I was resting beneath him on the sofa as he supported his weight on his hands. I was breathing heavily and so was he. Harry brought his face down to my neck and placed wet kisses on my collarbones, his hand caressed my thighs and it started slipping higher and higher going towards my sensitive spot and I moaned biting hard on my lip. He just kept his pace, leaving kisses on the skin of my inner thighs, up and down, left and right but when he was getting close he stopped and kissed my stomach before looking into my eyes.

"Where do you want me to touch you, darling?" he said in his deep voice driving me insane. I was so going to regret this but at the moment I really didn't care, our proximity had clouded my mind and I couldn't think straight. This plan was getting completely out of hand. Did it matter?...No.

"Everywhere." I breathed.

____________________________________
I'm so sorry I had to stop it there :/
Comments your reactions and please vote. Love u :)