Chapter 1(Running)

(Edit thank you so much for 768 reads I was at first happy about like 10 now 768? Like woah that's a lot to me so thank u)

"Ranboo! Come on! Your tall! You should have fast legs!!" Tommy yells back to Ranboo starting to tail behind.

Dream and George speed by the trio yelling "MEET US AT THE PARKADE!!" The boys on the bike leave the trio in their dust.

Tubbo runs back to Ranboo and puts him on his shoulders and runs back up to Tommy.

It was funny for Tommy to see a 5'5 boy carrying a 6'6 boy on his shoulders, Tommy was laughing his face off while coughing at the same time.

The boys continue running and jumping over fallen down trees and sort of big rocks in the way of the path back to the parkade.

Ranboo looks back and yells at Tubbo and Tommy to run faster. Tommy looks back "AHHH! RUNN"

Tubbo and Tommy start running faster down the path. Tommy runs into a puddle then soaks himself then while he's complaining about being soaked Tubbo makes a random turn down a alleyway. Tommy noticed Tubbo was waiting down the alley confused Tommy runs down the alley to meet Tubbo.

Peaking out from behind the walls to see if there is any zombies around. "RAHH!" Ranboo yells but not so loud for the zombies to hear but loud enough to scare Tommy and Tubbo.

"AHH!" Tommy and Tubbo both jump.

Ranboo chuckles while Tommy argues with Tubbo about Ranboo being on his shoulders and how strong Tubbo is.

Some crows fly by the alleyway that they are in.

"Ranboo climb up the wall onto the roof then lift us up hurry!" Tubbo says taking Ranboo off his shoulders and putting him on the ground.

Ranboo climbs the wall onto the roof admiring how the broken down city he lives in looks this beautiful. Just to be brong back to reality by Tubbo and Tommy shouting at him to let them up.

Once Ranboo got Tommy and Tubbo up they jump across some of the roof tops ending up in some spots in the roofs breaking and them almost falling in.

"Ugh my legs hurt" Tommy complains to Tubbo.

"Tommy shush we are almost back" Tubbo orders.

"And I'm also pretty tired" Tommy adds on to his last complaint about his legs hurting from running. Tubbo smacks Ranboo and Tommy on the back of their heads before going back to steady where to run and jump.

"Hey why did you do that?" Ranboo questions.

"Yeah why Tubbo? You could of hit me but why Ranboo?" Tommy adds onto Ranboos question to Tubbo.

"Because you both need it after complaining to me so much it's getting annoying." Tubbo complains back to the boys.

"Oh welll" Tommy says jokingly. "I guess you need to be annoyed" Tommy jokes again with a result of Tubbo hitting him on the back of his head again.

Tommy just starts complaining again when they get to the end of the houses.

They get Ranboo to jump down first and help them down so they don't break a leg or anything dumb like that.

The trio starts running again then Ranboos legs get hurt from tripping over his ankle so he gets back on Tubbo's shoulders.

For Tubbo at first it's a bit hard to stand up again and start running but he gets the hand of it.

"Screeeeaaeach" A couple zombies say from behind them starting to run at them.

"Run! Run! Run!" Tubbo and Tommy both yell making it sound like a game while laughing.

Tommy goes and breaks a big stick off of a big tree and runs back to hit the zombies with the stick trying to act like a big strong man.

"Oh Tommy you try to act strong but when you sleep you are like a little kid." Ranboo says. "Shut up I can't control how I sleep dummy." Tommy says back.

"Don't worry Tom you are a big man just ignore Ranboo he's just picking on you." Tubbo says back calmingly.

"Okay good. See Tubbo thinks I'm a big man." Tommy snaps at Ranboo.

"I was just joking don't get so mad about it Tommy."
Ranboo explains. "Yeahhhh sureee." Tommy mumbles.

Tubbo and Ranboo laugh. Tommy starts to laugh also.

(Sorry if this bad but if you want the other part tell me 😩😼😙👩‍🎤🦍⛸⛸⛸⛸💨)